Vinny

Different shinies?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change more than just the color of a shiny pokemon?

• Yes. I want to see different forms of pokemons.
    • No. I think that's not good, it's not original/Something else
    • I have no opinion on that/I don't care/Something else
  2. 2. Silver Kabutops or Red Kabutops?

• Red
    • Silver

Thank you for clarifying, Amethyst :) Personally, I think zombie coloring rather then actual zombie is a much better idea. I wouldn't be opposed to zombie coloring- it's only subtly off putting.

Edited by ShinxLuver

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll close this poll on Friday i guess... And the topic too, if necessary (Or at least, unpin it...) unless Ame has other plans... I want to point something out though:

Having the 'shiny Pokemon' be normal, healthy Pokemon, while the normal majority could be altered. Therefore creating the affect that most Pokemon in this world are affected by pollution, but you can rarely find an untouched Pokemon...

You know, i really, really, REALLY like this idea... It has the problem that you mentioned (It's going to be A HECK OF A LOAD OF WORK), but it's something very cool... What i'm trying to say is:

This shoudn't be the main download... Cuz i'm pretty sure it would make some people give up on the game when they see it... But for Reborn fans like me...

How about a "pack" of those sprites after the game is completed? For people that know the concept of Reborn, it would make the game look really cool...

Just an idea, one that i liked a lot... Of course, i'll repeat: This would be a lot of work, so i don't know if it's all that good or not...

Edited by Vinny953

Don't like that Machamp at all but still voted for new shiny sprites hoping the others are better. Definitely don't want any looking zombie though.

And the Red looks the best and suits it more. Pretty sure in the anime they have red glowing eyes in the dark.

It would be nice if we were given a choice between shinies. So people who wanted the changed ones could just copy and paste the file into the folder and those who don't want the changed ones to just have to leave them be. So there was just a folder we could download that held all the changed sprites while the original game download came with the normal ones (If that makes any sense.)

Cause....in all honesty, I don't like some of the color changes for the shinies we have right now.

Edited by Lorriea

Okay, i guess that's enough... Unpinning and locking.

Ame, although the votes look differently that the opinions, well... You can decide the COA...

Also, Silver Kabuto/Kabutops won... Fuck yeah!