I believe it's time... for an introduction.

Lost Lore

All right, this is either going to be really short or end up being a wall of text.

...Going to go out on a limb and say there's about a 90% chance of the latter.

So. As you can see (assuming you can read, and if you're posting on here, I'm going to assume that you can) I'm Lost Lore. I usually go by Espy or just Lost for short here on the interwebs/internet/whatever you'd like to call it. Yo.

When I first meet someone, I end up being rather shy. So please excuse me while I get over myself and try to overcome that around here. However, once I get more used to being around/chatting with someone, I literally won't shut up. Apologizing for that in advance.

Aside from that, I'm usually cheery, I love making jokes (if you see excessive strikethrough abuse, I'm kidding around) and making people (including myself) laugh, but I'm pretty quick to become discouraged and really, really impatient.

All right, now that I've gotten that out of the way...

I've stumbled upon this lovely game that is Reborn via the PokeCommunity forums. First downloaded it back in December, said " why not, I'll give it a try" and quickly became addicted and could not stop playing for like, two weeks. Actually, I still can't stop playing now. What have I done.

Pokemon experience-wise, my first game was Gold, and I've been trying to keep up with the more recent titles. I don't own a 3DS though, so I haven't played X or Y. Oh, and I wouldn't call competitive battling my forte, being honest. I understand how natures, IVs and EVs work, and I go out of my way to focus on coverage on any one given Poke, but... needless to say I think I'd get curbstomped hard if I tried to challenge the online League here. Haha...

As my interests say, I enjoy drawing (a hobby at which I consider myself decent at, but will always likely have room for improvement), writing (I suck), and watching a handful of (generally mainstream) anime.

...What else do I add? Is there anything else I should add? I don't know. This wasn't in the manual...

I told you that there would be a 90% chance of this being a wall of text

Why hello there person with a kitty cat fluffy bunch picture ^w^

What ever those people said ^ just do it

My name is Alice and or Ruby, I like fire...and burning things, but it is nice to eat meet you ^w^

Hi Lost

Aqua is me

Water types are my game

Don't go near Alice or she will burn you, maybe.

Then again the worst she could do to you is give you a hug so what ever

Anway, welcome to reborn and yeahde yada. xD

Hope to see you on here and maybe on the PO, (Pokemon online), Reborn server where we can all chat live and maybe even battle

Well, thank you for the warm welcome, everyone~

And yeah, I should definitely look into getting on the PO server, at least. Chatting live is a lot more convenient than via forum posts... and I'm sure y'all will likely have fun beating me if I actually bother to put a team together so I can battle.

Hello there. Can I call you Espurr? Well anyway, Welcome to Reborn! Enjoy your stay here. :)

Espurr is very close to Espy, anyway. And I think you can guess that I like Espurr, so feel free to call me that~

Why hello there person with a kitty cat fluffy bunch picture ^w^

What ever those people said ^ just do it

My name is Alice and or Ruby, I like fire...and burning things, but it is nice to eat meet you ^w^

...Did somebody mention fire? I thought I heard fire... (Psssst, Fire is my second-favourite type after Dark. And I must agree that burning things is lots of fun.)