Wassup Meh PEEPS!?!? No?... Okay.

Ezzy

Hey everyone! Names Ezzy. Remember It! (JK you don't have to if you dont wanna...) Ughh lets see.. I've been laying Reborn since Episode 9. I've actually been a member of the forums for a while.I've just been to lazy to post had some Internet problems. I might come off as brash or annoying and I'm sorry if I do. I'm pretty cool guy once you get to me.

Hmm I'm not going to give to much personel stuff out because of creeps and stalkers and such (not that any of you are but ya can never be too sure). I like to draw, well actually I love to draw and I hope to make a career of it somehow. I got introduced to Reborn by shofu as I'm sure many people have. I thought it was pretty cool little game so I thought I'd check it out and well..I got hooked. I've been playinng ever since and thought I might as well join the community!

Well I hope I didn't bore you too much and again HEELLLLLOOO EVEYONE! :D

Welcome! If you could keep an I on your soul that'd be great. The hop on over to the PO server and give me holler. I'll be on there as Kyra and I'm always happy to destroyinate welcome new challengers

Spam Tempest and Vinny with questions. Discard your sanity and prepare to stay a while. You can also toss your questions my way as I'm always glad to assist those who need it (Just be aware that I rip out beggar's tracheae)

As always, have a nice day, get on the server, and be careful where you leave your soul. Vile~

Hello there~

My name is Alice and or Ruby ^w^

Nice to eat meet ya~

I see you have a fire type profile picture, I'm sure we shall get along just blazingly well ^w^

That is, of course, only if you like to burn many things no matter if they're alive or was never alive or used to be alive~

See ya on the PO server or maybe just on here ^w^

PO is Pokemon online, it's a server that we all use to talk with each other and battle each other on. You don't have to battle but if you're interested in joining it then just download it and connect to the Reborn Server.

By the way, welcome. My name is Aqua.

Hey everyone! Names Ezzy. Remember It! (JK you don't have to if you dont wanna...) Ughh lets see.. I've been laying Reborn since Episode 9. I've actually been a member of the forums for a while.I've just been to lazy to post had some Internet problems. I might come off as brash or annoying and I'm sorry if I do. I'm pretty cool guy once you get to me.

Hmm I'm not going to give to much personel stuff out because of creeps and stalkers and such (not that any of you are but ya can never be too sure). I like to draw, well actually I love to draw and I hope to make a career of it somehow. I got introduced to Reborn by shofu as I'm sure many people have. I thought it was pretty cool little game so I thought I'd check it out and well..I got hooked. I've been playinng ever since and thought I might as well join the community!

Well I hope I didn't bore you too much and again HEELLLLLOOO EVEYONE! :D

Hello, Ezzy! I'm Zach! I'm new here as well. Nice to meet you. ^_^