Greetings everyone! My name is....

The FiRE of AcE

FiRE of Ace, or just simply Ace for short. So what's going up? What's going down? What going on all around~~? Pleased to make all your acquaintances. My real name is Joe and people/friends/clan members refer to me online as Ace. I've been using the name Ace for quite a while and the reason being...? Cuz I wanna be the very best~! Like no one ever was...! To catch them is........

Welp. ANYWAYS, I'm currently a college student studying computer programming. I've lived in Taiwan for a good portion of my childhood, and moved to United States when I was 10 (or was it 9?) for a better life. I currently work for minimum wage trying to contribute to my family. I speak one language and one dialect of said language other than English, which is Mandarin Chinese (and the dialect is Taiwanese). I know a little Spanish a lot more than just numbers 1 through 100 and basic greetings, and I want to study Japanese in the future. What I want to do for a career is programming for games (if not, then software developer). I've grown up playing lots of games even as going as far as being semi pro with StarCraft and Mortal Kombat (2011), but that's all in the past now. Pokemon has always been a favorite series of mine since I was little, and while using Dig to unearth and explore deeper in the PokeUniverse, I discovered this diamond known as Pokemon Reborn. I love all generations of official Pokemon games (haven't played XY yet though), but Reborn is something else. All you epic devs that made this game, I wuv you, a little homo and all the hetero.

Let's see........what else......

Oh yeah, pirates are fricken awesome. Pirates pwn ninjas any day. But Jedis pwn both of them EZ mode.

AND.... um...

OH! And I liek Mudkipz. And he lieks you too!

Mudkip+3.jpg

Mudkiepz rock! Welcome to the asylum and have hope you have a nice stay, 'cause it's for EVER! Tempest is probably gonna say it but drop by the PO server too, it's much fun.

Edited by Notus

Hey man I'm new too!

Goodluck in your reborn adventures, and that's awesome about Japanese. I hope to study it next year and go off to that magical island in the Pacific at one point.

Maybe live there :rolleyes:

If I was good at science and math (which I am very much not) then I would be pursuing computer science as well.

And if you like mudkipz well……..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkqMjfqqPc

Have fun here, and try to remain sane

IF YOU CAN

Edited by Sault

Thanks for all your very very warm welcomes! About not leaving here something something and about my soul...

I don't have it anymore...

Why?

This game took it from me, bent it, twisted it, and mutilated it. I felt it all, and loved the sensation.

I will not be leaving this place any time soon...

Welcome.

Destroy you sanity now with this handy incinerator. You should also get pokemon online and come on the server. You miss a lot by not being there.

Don't be afraid to PM any questions you have. I'm always willing to help.

That´s a cute Mudkip :3

Anyway... Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you´re gonna have lots-a-fun with us fine people ^^

Oh yeah, pirates are fricken awesome. Pirates pwn ninjas any day. But Jedis pwn both of them EZ mode.

Dunno if pirates pwn ninjas, I like them both. But a jedi would pwn both at once any time :D