This Trainer Card is ruining my signature

Amethyst

• Administrators

If that's how you feel, now you can do something about it.

The Card Refresh page has been retitled the Card Manager, and as such a fancy little delete button exists now.

Cards can be deleted or recreated easily with no threat to the actual data. Removed cards won't show up in profiles, signatures or on a search so unfortunately if you're challenging the league you'll need to keep your card around.

We're also going to stick with this update system as far as League badges are concerned-- The original goal was to have everyone's cards update automatically after league, and when that didn't work out, the refresh page was a bandaid. As it turns out, a lot of people seem to be pretty happy with it (understandably. instant gratification? I think yes) soooo we'll keep it.

If you haven't found your way to the Card Manager page yet, it's over here

Can you add a link to it off to the side with the other league stuff?(Assuming you haven't already and I'm not blind of course). Seems better than using that topic link on the server, or this thread here.

Edit: Nevermind, see it on the other site thingy. Carry on folks. Though, would it be possible to add it to the forum part as well?

Removed cards won't show up in profiles, signatures or on a search so unfortunately if you're challenging the league you'll need to keep your card around.

Will that mean that everyone won't be able to search for the card or just our browser?

• Administrators

Will that mean that everyone won't be able to search for the card or just our browser?

It deletes the file so no one will be able to find it

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I tried to delete my Trainer Card from my signature, since I'd rather make a new one and I'm not ready to challenge the Reborn League. However, when it said it got deleted, the card still showed up on my signature. Am I doing something wrong? I just have no idea. :/