Pokemon Princess

41 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Reborn Characters

• Cain
    • Victoria
    • Fern a.k.a the best choice
    • Amethyst
    • Yourself
    • The grunt that got knocked off the edge by Cain's Nidoking and could not get back up.

Why is Amethyst on the list though? She appears two or three times at best... for now...

But seeing that people's favourite character always die, i'm voting for Amethyst... :3

EDIT: Forget this... you know it ^^

Edited by Vinny953

I'd also go with Cain, as dark of a story the game has, Cain does shed some light on the dark situations. I'd also go with Victoria as well, but Cain is just a great, enjoyable character.

wow, I thought you guys were joking, but Fern actually got 4 votes. :blink: People love him more than themselves!

Edited by Notus

my favourtite character is the grunt that got knocked off the edge by Cain's Nidoking and could not get back up

we should leave him there for the rest of the game to remind us that we should follow orders, remain loyal, and have the courage to stand up to our enemies

Edited by Sk8erBoizzz

my favourtite character is the grunt that got knocked off the edge by Cain's Nidoking and could not get back up

we should leave him there for the rest of the game to remind us that we should follow orders, remain loyal, and have the courage to stand up to our enemies

Now that i think about it...

Ame, make this a thing... MAKE IT! (I voted that up ^^)

People are listening to the poll that I never touched whatsoever.

suuurrrreee..of course you didnt ...anyway i voted for cain as every time i find it halerious hes kind of a prankster...tho fern in my opinion is just a jerk

Edited by sandy