Which Pokémon deserves more love?

Ojama Yellow

Yay, first topic.

Title pretty much says it all: which Pokémon do you think that deserves more love? This may be in the games or in competitive or in whatever you can think of.

The Pokémon I think that deserves more love are, um, Bidoof and Bibarel. Seriously, why does everyone see them as HM slaves? In the games, he packed a pretty good punch, at least in my first Pearl run. And in competitive...well, Moody says it all. Bidoof will take his revenge on all of you!

ForeverBidoof_9526909a3f837adbff2f21d515

^ oh yeah I noticed that. People were like "Flygon is the only dragon you can get", while me thinking about poor little Altaria .. and now that Noivern is in the game, it didn't get better

Magmortar deserves moar love. All I've seen here is hate, but HE HAS CANNONS FOR ARMS.

Also @Timber Dragon, that's the real life equivalent of getting shot in the head and surviving because you didn't notice.

I agree with Noivern. I really like this pokemon, it´s a nice dragon-type and a nice addition to my team (That speed and spec. attack is nice enough for me ^^)

Armaldo should get more love, yeah. Actually most fossil-pokemon need more love :D

250px-568Trubbish.png

Look at it. Look at it! Today I've finally gotten a soft spot for this adorably gross derp. Sure, I don't like using it in battle because of poor stats, but how can anyone hate this face?

250px-Daniela_Trubbish.png

I hereby create a Trubbish character named Mikey. Mikey is bright and big-hearted, but gets picked on by all the other Pokemon at Poke School for being a stinker. He knows his species is far from the strongest Pokemon, but he nonetheless wants to evolve into a big and strong Garbodor to help the family business of cleaning up everyone's shit. This, however, is a tough journey, for no one wants to battle with him out of fear of choking on his mighty stentch (he can't help it if he gets excited!). He doesn't have a problem with his stink, but out of courtesy for the other mons, he frequently wears and chews on sweet-smelling herbs to offset his scent (though this usually just makes him smell like rotten strawberries...). But for all the teasing he endures, he doesn't blame anyone. He will work as hard as he can and hope that one day, a Pokemon will accept him for who he is--probably a nice Bidoof, who would probably be too oblivious to notice how much Mikey smells.

Garbodor

i_didn__t_ask_to_look_this_way____by_rhy

This, so much this.

If only his movepool was a little more diverse - something besides one of the worst offensive types in the game would be nice (and it wouldn't hurt to get a few more physical moves on a mon with higher physical attack).

Though Toxic Spikes from the start and an almost-strictly-better Metal Sound (that feeds off itself!) make for a total blast early game, and Stench is one of my favorite abilities, if I can get the speed advantage...

Edited by Matanui3

masquerain.gif

Masquerain

I feel like Game Freak could give him more love considering he's like the only Bug to get Hydro Pump and Quiver Dance and even Intimidate. Perfect Mega-evo candidate, but he seems to be forgotten by everyone :unsure:

masquerain.gif

Masquerain

I feel like Game Freak could give him more love considering he's like the only Bug to get Hydro Pump and Quiver Dance and even Intimidate. Perfect Mega-evo candidate, but he seems to be forgotten by everyone :unsure:

Do you know why no one remembers Masquerain?

DAT FREAKING 1% CHANCE OF SURSKIT IN R/S...

But i would like to see an Mega Masquerain though...

I think that Vulpix should be the most loved of all. It's cuuuute, cuddly and warm x3

I mean like, just look at this thing.

nm19jk.jpg

I know that this isn't really a, "Your favourite pokemon thread", but I just love Vulpix, everyone else just trains it up and abuses it for it's dream world ability but I just want this thing as my pet if it was possible

Zoroark needs some serious love cause it was given one the best abilities ever invented, introduced same generation as team preview which totally screws it over. can someone please make a bad luck bryan meme for this guy?