So I was going through the settings over my profile. I wanted to change my gender. I recently have started identifying myself as being androgynous. While going through the settings, I saw the only other option than male or female was "not telling". I just feel, seeing as there is an actual character identifying himself as being androgynous in the game, that there should be an option in the settings.
Few disclaimers right quick.

First off, it's not really that big of a deal for me. I'm fine with keeping it as male, I'm not being militant or anything. However I would just like to see the option.
Secondly, I'm not saying make options for every gender out there. I can understand how it would be easier to just have a few.
Finally, Yes, I understand that I have the genitalia of the male gender. However, I am mentally and spiritually more feminine than masculine. That is why I identify myself as being androgynous.

Edited by DJSe7en

So I was going through the settings over my profile. I wanted to change my gender. I recently have started identifying myself as being androgynous. While going through the settings, I saw the only other option than male or female was "not telling". I just feel, seeing as there is an actual character identifying himself as being androgynous in the game, that there should be an option in the settings.

Few disclaimers right quick.

First off, it's not really that big of a deal for me. I'm fine with keeping it as male, I'm not being militant or anything. However I would just like to see the option.

Secondly, I'm not saying make options for every gender out there. I can understand how it would be easier to just have a few.

Finally, Yes, you ignorant shits, I understand that I have the genitalia of the male gender. However, I am mentally and spiritually more feminine than masculine. That is why I identify myself as being androgynous.

I believe we can make this happen, I'll ask Amethyst about it. It shouldn't be too difficult.

"himself"? ..Are you referring to Adrienn? o.o derp duh.

And I'm fine with this topic aside from your finals words. Rules still matter and calling people ignorant shits breaks rule 1.