I've called it. I know exactly who the champion is!

Aquachu

I remember someone saying that "Amethyst and IG Ame are two different 'people'" (Not with those words, of course... Can someone back me on this?)

Still, i'm gonna keep my bet on Lin, OR someone related to Team Meteor somehow... Just a guess though...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Ame didn't intend to put herself in her game in the first place but there wasn't really anyone else who made sense as a professor-esque character at the time. I'm not so narcissistic as to make myself the champion.

Why did Ame start talking in the third person and then switch to the first person?

Also, I still hold that someone of team meteor will be champion, presumably Lin, because of some of the strange things and comments characters have made.

Ame didn't intend to put herself in her game in the first place but there wasn't really anyone else who made sense as a professor-esque character at the time. I'm not so narcissistic as to make myself the champion.

But but but what about Professor Tempest above me? :3 XD

It's going to be Fern. When Ame trolls, it is annoying (yet funny) and leads to the best WTF moments. I'm calling it now it has to be Fern, or maybe Lin, but I can't see that happening.

Why would Team Meteor abide by the rules of the Pokemon League? They're their own champions. If they really wanted to be champion, the leader would already be in place. And what is someone is above Lin? *Inception Tuba*

I don't think it's bad if you made yourself the champion... Better than Fern, at least...

There's one thing that i want to know about IG Ame though - What the hell is she doing under the Grand Hall?

What do you mean by that exactly? Are you referring to the scene that was added at the beginning of 11?

Scene? Wait, there's a new scene? Is that the reason why there's a map of the area under the Grand Hall in the files? (What i meant, is that IG Ame walked down the stairs, and i wanted to know what she does there...) You added a scene for what's down there?

tbh i wouldnt be supprise if lin was the champion again but what id like to know is who's the 4th elite4 we've alredy met 2 1 using water and 1 using grass im guess EL is in there somewhere, judging by the way he prommised bennet a spot in the elite 4 hes either 1 of the elite four or the current champ. think of that what you will

I don't think so, We've already battled Elliot in Aventurine forest. Still has that Luxray and Gothita

Also food for thought.

Amethyst (Purple) - Poison

Ruby (Red) - Fire

Sapphire (Blue) - Water (Or Ice?)

Emerald (Green) - Grass

That be something Ame does for the Elite 4. Champion though.

Edited by McMc

I don't think so, We've already battled Elliot in Aventurine forest. Still has that Luxray and Gothita

Also food for thought.

Amethyst (Purple) - Poison

Ruby (Red) - Fire

Sapphire (Blue) - Water (Or Ice?)

Emerald (Green) - Grass

That be something Ame does for the Elite 4. Champion though.

weve alredy met the water and grass what in the base at lapis we needed is beam to get into and the grass 1 where we fought noel for his badge. I would be suprised at all if charlotte was in the elite 4 so that would leave poison up for debate if im right about charlotte, this is soundng even more like El is the champ based solely on what he promises bennet

Edited by sandy

Is Amaria E4? Well then I guess we get one more Badge to a total of 10 it would appear as Amaria's pokes were roughly 73-75 or so.

In the Ep12 Trailer thing Aya is mentioned by Cain, also she got that Shiny new Dragalge as her top gun, maybe she is now moving on up? Maybe Cain himself?

Edited by McMc

are you talking about the watter trainer that fell behind the grand gates and got frozen in time near where we fought the ditto arceus? coz im thinking of another water user

But if you remember what Cain said, Amaria is one of the highest GYM LEADERS... which means that i don't think she's in the E4

Laura, on the other hand, is part of the E4, based on what Charlotte said... So Grass confirmed...

I think Titania is the next leader...

edit: Fail, hang on...

Yeah I also think Amaria is not E4, Onyx trainers school (Titania, Julia, Florinia, Amy (Amaria) (They all end in -ia)

So I have to assume she'll be the 11th leader at this point. How many badges does Ame intend to incorporate. It can't go all the way to 18, I mean unless she changes the actual level cap to like 120 or something.

ok this games logic baffles me they were both in the 73-75 regon which makes no sence, how can a gym leader be as strong as the E$ unless shes last

Edited by sandy