Do you think a full Pokedex will be possible in this game?

I wish it was an option to call up Julia and have her boom all the big Reborn doors I've found that don't open.

Too bad i've never found coffee for sale in Reborn... If i did, maybe she could boom those doors...

Tempest pls... Hand me back my photo, since i never stole a photo from someone...

Yeah, that's the place that i "suggested" somehow... So, if it's not there, i'm not pissed anymore...

Also, that makes me wonder: She was planning to remove those bars in the future, or some item/move that would destroy them? Hm...

• Administrators

If someone were to find a way into that grass, then yes, they would find Mew.

Why did I do this?

In Pokemon Red and Blue there's tons of grass lining the outsides of Pallet Town. When I was younger some kid told me Mew could be found in that grass. I spent a lot of time trying to get to it.

This is my revenge.

If someone were to find a way into that grass, then yes, they would find Mew.

Why did I do this?

In Pokemon Red and Blue there's tons of grass lining the outsides of Pallet Town. When I was younger some kid told me Mew could be found in that grass. I spent a lot of time trying to get to it.

This is my revenge

Well Ame just to tell you whats really in the grass there is raticate and tangela so you're just being mean to all of us .-.

Well Ame just to tell you whats really in the grass there is raticate and tangela so you're just being mean to all of us .-.

Nope... You're confusing the grass we're talking about...

Mew for a fact IS there... How do i know? Let's just say that... i "know" ^^