Do you think a full Pokedex will be possible in this game?

Just wondering what you all thought...obviously not now, but whenever the game is finished :D I mean will we get a chance to grab event Pokemon we missed? For example, in Peridot I chose Igglybuff over Cleffa (flipped a coin) will we ever get Cleffa/Iggly again? Also I killed Heatmor in Pyrous because I'm a fucking dumbass and hadn't saved in like two hours...don't really expect any redemption for that :mellow:

Also one last question, do you guys think Ame will have stuff for us to do post-game? Like a battle frontier style thing? :wub:

Edited by wowireallylovesweaters

Ame is planning for all of us to get all pokemons in the game. Want an example: I picked Cleffa in the event, but in episode 11, Jigglypuff will be available (Obtainable list...) So yeah...

For post-game, pls... I'm pretty sure Ame is planning lots of stuff for post-game... I don't know about a battle frontier, but a lot of stuff will be avaiable, i'm sure...

EDIT: I got ninja'd but i don't care, i wrote more stuff than you u.u

Edited by Vinny953

EXCITEMENT :D!!!! thank you thank you guys...so do you think Ame will ever let us re-catch event Pokes like Heatmor? Or am I shit out of luck?

She will... I'm guessing that legendaries; you're not goign to have another chance to catch them when they become available... It's just a guess though...

Catch Legendaries? In Reborn? Naaaa...well maybe when episode 100 comes out (but i'm not sure)

A.K.A the episode where you will catch Phione... and that will be the first one... the next one in more 100 episodes...

She will... I'm guessing that legendaries; you're not goign to have another chance to catch them when they become available... It's just a guess though...

Legendaries I understand totally, that's like a tradition -_- but I'm just glad I'll have another chance to snag heatmor! I don't even like him but if I'm eventually going for full completion...he'll drive me insane

If i had to guess i'm going to guess that mew is behind the door underneath the grand stair case that team meteor want to unlock using the 4 gems of reborn, amethyst, sapphire, ruby and emerald.

Nope. Guess again. It'll be were you think it won't be.

I can think of three places, IF it's somewhere that is "available somewhat"... If it's somewhere than will only be introduced in a later episode, well... there's no way i can know...

You can find it in the game right now as of 10.5. It's locked up though.

At any rate, i'd rather wait. It's not like i can do something about it now...

But i swear, if it's in a place that i suggested before... I'm gonna be pissed...

^secret forum I swear to god. I bet you all know where the myth is too :P

btw tempest are you implying there might be legendaries behind those doors hidden in every cave of reborn?

Well actually, there might be. But mew isn't there, and it's been found in the troubleshooting thread. In fact, I could probably get the mew myself it I got the game into debug mode.

Actually I'll just say it, since, anyone could find it if they looked hard enough. It's a one grass tile caged off in the wasteland.

Well actually, there might be. But mew isn't there, and it's been found in the troubleshooting thread. In fact, I could probably get the mew myself it I got the game into debug mode.

Actually I'll just say it, since, anyone could find it if they looked hard enough. It's a one grass tile caged off in the wasteland.

Can't tell if you're just playing with us or if you're telling the truth... Whatever, like i said before, I can't do nothing about it... Well, i can't at least...

I'M PISSED. I EVEN WROTE IN CAPS TO SHOW THAT I'M PISSED. ISN'T THAT PROOF ENOUGH? ^^...

Ah i remember that discussion...now where did i put my explosives? Ugh if only we could somehow reuse those got at the factory...well Mew right now would be gamebreaking so i'm better without it.