Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

So.....Ralts...

ArmoredGuardian

Question

13 answers to this question

Ame chaned the event and now you need something called Pokesnax to get it... A lot of event pokemon require that also...

EDIT: There's a vendor of pokesnax in west peridot ward... You can also find them as hidden items sometimes...

Edited by Vinny953

Hey Amethyst, did you change the conditions to get Ralts in episode 10.5 - 11.2?

Yeah, he just claims that he's scared... Might be related to weather, but it didn't work when the weather changed...

I can get it in episode 10, of course, but it's not the same thing... Ame pls?

• Administrators

'Kay, so this is an error I was afraid of.

Basically, wait around somewhere for a while, like 5 minutes tops, and then it'll work. Don't change maps while you're waiting. I have the system check every so often to see if Pokesnax are held, and you managed to buy them and switch maps often enough before getting to ralts that the system didn't have time to flip said switch.

I could make check in a shorter time frame but that would increase game lag over all. So basically I need a different solution.

• Administrators

I'm doing it through common event parallel processes... Which is probably not the most elegant solution as is. I could try moving them into the scripts, maybe..

@ Tenshine, that would work for ralts, but not the things that don't appear unless one already has snax

I'm gonna sneak on in here so I don't have to make a new topic for something that might be an easy fix, and say as long as we're talking about events not triggering Magby for the life of me will not appear. I've tried when it's raining during both day and night, over the course of a few different days. Is he triggered differently now also?