Field Effects Explained

Well, Ep. 11 doesn't give me access to Weavile, Vinny, so I do believe it is going to disappoint me :P

EDIT: *Goes to play Reborn anywhales*

No episode will ever give us acess to Weavile...

We need Sneasel first ^^

I love Weavile and even with the lack of it, I said that is not going to disappoint... Believe me lady... Or not ^^

Speaking of Sunny Weather, is there a heat rock in the game? I'm still on 10, and I'm loathe to see my infinite sun vanish.

Speaking of Sunny Weather, is there a heat rock in the game? I'm still on 10, and I'm loathe to see my infinite sun vanish.

There is...

You can buy them in the dept store (And you can reach the floor with the number of stickers available..)

If you don't want to get the stickers though, you can get heat rocks by mining...

There is...

You can buy them in the dept store (And you can reach the floor with the number of stickers available..)

If you don't want to get the stickers though, you can get heat rocks by mining...

Is there a sticker and dept. store guide somewhere?

Oh, that one. You tell her that the lift is fixed and her friend gives you a sticker? I already got that one...Does that mean that I can't get Smoochum now?

Oh, that one. You tell her that the lift is fixed and her friend gives you a sticker? I already got that one...Does that mean that I can't get Smoochum now?

On the Snivy's hidden ability: you can get the egg in 10.5 (That's the thing: Save her in 10 or 10.5; talk to her in 10 - get sticker; go back to 10.5; get the egg - 2 for 1...)

EDIT: Contrary?

Edited by Vinny953

The Malamars ability? eh? And I can't download 10.5 because it uses a weird download program. Guess I just have to hope that I'm still able to get the egg in 11.

field effects eh? sound interesting..... if hte field effect powers up the gym leaders pokemon and we have a pokemon of the same criteria will we benefit as well or are the fields gonna be complete handicaps?

"reads all the comments" ..... episode 10.5 is out and 11 is coming out soon.... fuck i need to buckle down beat arceus (op boss is op) and beat radimus and my waifu gardevoir before updating to 10.5 and getting myself black..... ugh.... i got alot of work to do... and so lil time before 11 comes out x.x

• Administrators

field effects eh? sound interesting..... if hte field effect powers up the gym leaders pokemon and we have a pokemon of the same criteria will we benefit as well or are the fields gonna be complete handicaps?

Field effects apply to both trainers, but you might find that leaders' teams are geared to make the most of their fields. Will you adjust your strategy to do the same? That's up to you...

King-just run Quick Claw Destiny Bond for a cheap win.

i don't know where to get a quick claw i'm just restarting over and over again until my focus sash activates so wynaut can destiny bond.... ugh i'ts so boring clicking thoruhg this slow moving text x.x

i don't know where to get a quick claw i'm just restarting over and over again until my focus sash activates so wynaut can destiny bond.... ugh i'ts so boring clicking thoruhg this slow moving text x.x

Wynaut was available before 11? I didn't knew that...

Anyway, you can buy a Quick Claw in the 3rd floor of the dept. store (I think it's the 3rd floor) Also, you find them in wild Sandshrew/Sandslash...

EDIT: Slow moving text? Funny you mentioned that...

Edited by Vinny953

Wynaut was available before 11? I didn't knew that...

Anyway, you can buy a Quick Claw in the 3rd floor of the dept. store (I think it's the 3rd floor) Also, you find them in wild Sandshrew/Sandslash...

EDIT: Slow moving text? Funny you mentioned that...

wynaut can be found in radimus's maze