Is the goomy quest bugged?

Im trying to do the goomy quest but it looks like its bugged.When i enter the castle the king and queen are talking to me like this is not our first interaction,the princess is on the balcony on top of them,the king/queen are telling me to go to the princess's room,but when i enter there a dialogue sequence with Ben begins with Ben nowhere to be found.Also goomink only says (...!) when i talk to him in his home.Is this a bug or am i missing something since its been a minute since i last played rejuvenation.In case it matters this is a new save file created in 13.5 and my game is updated completely.

• Global Mods
38 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Im trying to do the goomy quest but it looks like its bugged.When i enter the castle the king and queen are talking to me like this is not our first interaction,the princess is on the balcony on top of them,the king/queen are telling me to go to the princess's room,but when i enter there a dialogue sequence with Ben begins with Ben nowhere to be found.Also goomink only says (...!) when i talk to him in his home.Is this a bug or am i missing something since its been a minute since i last played rejuvenation.In case it matters this is a new save file created in 13.5 and my game is updated completely.

This sounds like a sequence break more than anything. Are you using any mods or debug? 

20 minutes ago, Dred said:

This sounds like a sequence break more than anything. Are you using any mods or debug? 

I am using a mod i found on the forums which enables debug alongside some other mods.If i remove the mod file will the quest continue as normal or is it corrupted?

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Pozyher said:

I am using a mod i found on the forums which enables debug alongside some other mods.If i remove the mod file will the quest continue as normal or is it corrupted?

No, if you messed around with debug, walked through walls, or skipped events, then there is a chance you messed up the events. You will need to send your save file for further diagnosis. 

5 minutes ago, Dred said:

No, if you messed around with debug, walked through walls, or skipped events, then there is a chance you messed up the events. You will need to send your save file for further diagnosis. 

Oh ok thanks,if i may ask where should i send my save file to ?