Most anti-climatic battle for you?

Naphiro

Radomus gym battle... I prepared myself a lot for the gym (Cuz when i entered route 1, everything in there wrecked my team, for no good reason...) I had like, a tactic and stuff on how to beat him... but my Arcanine destroyed 5 of his pokemons, and Gengar took out Gardevoir... I think i got hit 2 or 3 times and that was it...

No help from Gyarados OR Weavile needed (Cuz you know, no Sneasel...)

Radomus gym battle... I prepared myself a lot for the gym (Cuz when i entered route 1, everything in there wrecked my team, for no good reason...) I had like, a tactic and stuff on how to beat him... but my Arcanine destroyed 5 of his pokemons, and Gengar took out Gardevoir... I think i got hit 2 or 3 times and that was it...

No help from Gyarados OR Weavile needed (Cuz you know, no Sneasel...)

Cal was also a pretty anti-climatic battle. Sweeped his team with Gyarados.

Definitely Florinia for me, everyone was saying that she is super hard and almost impossible to beat (it was episode 8) and i killed her team pretty easily, only one of my Pokemon fainted (her Breloom was too fast), that said i had Gyarados and Charmeleon with Dragon Rage so yeah.

Noel, it's got to be Noel. Dealt with him in 6 turns.

i dealt with him really easily :D but it was raining so the atmosphere of the battle was awesome

also, i think aya was a bit anticlimatic, it was doubles and all, but she was easy for me, the previous battle with fern felt better, not to say that we had already battled a poison gym leader so... meh

Florinnia. OHKOd everything except for Cradily, and that was 2HKOD. The only move she got off was Sandstorm, and that was replaced by Drought instantly.