• Kanto
    • Johto
    • Hoenn
    • Sinnoh
    • Unova
    • Kalos
    • Orre
    • Reborn
  2. 2. Should people be allowed to be/use legendaries?

• No, absolutely not.
    • Yes.
    • Yes, but only ones that have minor roles (such as Deoxys, Meloetta, etc.)
    • Yes, but only after being in the RP for a long time/completing some other task.
  3. 3. How should we decide who gets what Pokemon?

• People should choose with no restrictions.
    • Take the Type Quiz for their character and choose a Pokemon with that typing (unless it doesn't exist.)
    • Let the group decide what they get (with a veto for a Pokemon they absolutely dislike.)
    • Choose from a list of options that the group prepares for the person.
  4. 4. Should multiple Pokemon of the same species be allowed?

• Yes.
    • No.
  5. 5. How much control should Trainer PCs have over PC Pokemon?

• None. A Pokemon does what it wants.
    • Very little. A Trainer can force a Pokemon into a ball, or require them to use a move every once in a while, but that's it.
    • Significant. Pokemon CAN disobey, but are strongly encouraged to obey.
    • Total. Pokemon are required on pain of kicking to obey their trainer's commands in battle.

No Worries, though further discussion should be done in the OOC, bumping this too the top too much could confuse people. Otherwise, enjoy the rp, and even if you don't end up participating at least read along (might be a bit of a weird read with parts jumping around since it is free form, but it should still be enjoyable.)

• 2 weeks later...

say, if Kanto comes out on top in the polls, You could set the plot during the supposed Kanto War that Lt.Surge rambles on about when Challenged in the Games.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_War_Theory

That gives the basic concept and Reasoning for thinking that Kanto went through a war (If you ask me, There's just to many red flags corresponding in fire red for this Theory Not to have at least some truth in it.)

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Mutant_Future

That can provide a bases as to the events of the war, if one gets a little creative and links the two stories

I've gotta be more careful, I just noticed the date on the last post and realized that this thread is pretty much dead ._. whoops...

Still don't now Why I can't delete my post anymore...

Edited by Legendaries tamer

This has already been started just so you know, go check out the As Gods Sleep Thread if you are interested. This isn't a dead idea, it was just a launching thread for it, it is actually a thriving rp so come on over if you are at all interesting in participating lol.