What's your favorite soundtrack?

Naphiro

Still plotting vengeance for that Garchomp

Gonna name the killer of Garchomp, "Kiki"

LOL.... I loved the High Energy (The Candy Store)... as for Garchomp...

CURSE YOU AME!! He is SOOOOOO hard to beat!!! I almost beat him with Scrafty.... then the Sitrus Berry happened ._. I just gave up after that

For now, adore this beautiful garchomp.gif

Gonna Drop'Em All. Think nostalgia. ^_^

Also, I don't think Solaris will be fighting with only Chomp's next time...

Agreed, his team will probably look like this:

garchomp.gifsalamence.gifhydreigon.gifdragonite.gifgoodra.gifkingdra.gif

In other words, the psuedo-legendary dragon from each gen >_> I'm expecting this to happen soon since all the really good Ice-types aren't in the game yet :\

Well, there's our friend Cryogonal. Just checked, it actually outspeeds Garchomp.

Ah, and on topic: Hoenn Gym Battle remix by Glitch City, which I know is in game but can't remember the name. That one is epic too.

Edited by Notus

Remember Garchomp moves first and anything it uses, it'll kills you

Nah, i'm talking about the future (After all, there's no Sneasel is Reborn yet...) What i meant is: Weavile is faster than Garchomp, and Garchomp is not going to appreciate a STAB Ice Punch in the face (Cynthia's Garchomp learned that when i played Platinum...)

Nah, i'm talking about the future (After all, there's no Sneasel is Reborn yet...) What i meant is: Weavile is faster than Garchomp, and Garchomp is not going to appreciate a STAB Ice Punch in the face (Cynthia's Garchomp learned that when i played Platinum...)

Too bad he'll never exist.

Oh and the Legendary remix is good too.

I have to admit, it's an awesome song...

Also, @Bowser - That team looks something that Saphira* would have. Solaris has a Tyranitar, in case you don't remember. So,i believe he's going to have a sand team, something like this:

garchomp-2.giftyranitar-mega.gifexcadrill.gifgliscor.gifaegislash.giflandorus-therian.gif

Wait, Aegislash? Yes, cuz he doesn't get hit by Sandstorm, and because Ame wants us to die...

Well, there's our friend Cryogonal. Just checked, it actually outspeeds Garchomp.

Ah, and on topic: Hoenn Gym Battle remix by Glitch City, which I know is in game but can't remember the name. That one is epic too.

I'd like to know how to start the event for my favorite Pokemon....I'd want a Cryo :3 and Amethyst only has like 3 Ice-types in the game so I can't mono Ice yet :\