BURN BABY BURN!(ARCEUS)

Feareth

So fighting El are you actually supposed to win? I did cause of my godlike Typhlosion and his Lava Plumes 30% chance to burn and Els stupidity to use full heal over and over. He stopped using Full heal and started knocking out my pokemon and my Grumpig being a boss taking a dark pulse super effective hit and living and landing a psyshock then dying sent out my crobat and Arceus went down to burn HAHAHAHA SUCK IT LVL 80 ARCEUS! Also if you guys have won before how did you guys do it? So far my Typhlosion always finds a way to save my ass XD.

So fighting El are you actually supposed to win? I did cause of my godlike Typhlosion and his Lava Plumes 30% chance to burn and Els stupidity to use full heal over and over. He stopped using Full heal and started knocking out my pokemon and my Grumpig being a boss taking a dark pulse super effective hit and living and landing a psyshock then dying sent out my crobat and Arceus went down to burn HAHAHAHA SUCK IT LVL 80 ARCEUS! Also if you guys have won before how did you guys do it? So far my Typhlosion always finds a way to save my ass XD.

With my true team? Noivern outspeed and dealt 50% damage with Super Fang, then knowing that both Gyarados and Gardevoir could tank 1 Judgement, give him more damage with Moonblast and then BrightPowder hax gave me a free Dragon Dance... with 30% damage with each Aqua Tail was a clean 2HKO.

Didn't need to use Blaziken, Roserade nor Steelix.

With my true team? Noivern outspeed and dealt 50% damage with Super Fang, then knowing that both Gyarados and Gardevoir could tank 1 Judgement, give him more damage with Moonblast and then BrightPowder hax gave me a free Dragon Dance... with 30% damage with each Aqua Tail was a clean 2HKO.

Didn't need to use Blaziken, Roserade nor Steelix.

Where exactly does one get brightpowder?

Sturdy Steelix, rock smash to lower defense, then max revive, do it again, PP stall his focus blasts with the rest of the team and finally OHKO with Lucario's Close Combat, after living a Judgement.

Scrafty@BlackBelt used Hi Jump Kick! It's Super Effective

Arceus missed Focus Miss

Arceus used Dark Pulse which is 0.25 effective

Arceus Fainted

Yep...