Soft shell Tacos vs Hard shell Tacos  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Soft Shell Tacos vs Hard Shell Tacos

• Hard goodness of crunch
    • Soft traditions of squish
    • I hate tacos because #YOLO

The ultimate question, unnecessary yet totally worthwhile.

ARE YOU PART OF HARD TACO BROTHERHOOD,

OR ARE YOU THOSE GUYS WHO EAT IT WITH SOFT SLIPPERY SLIDENESS SHELLS (alliterations ftw, even though "slideness isn't a word)

OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO DON'T EAT TACOS?

ANSWER NOW

Edited by Lunar081

I actually like both, but the kicker comes with experience. Where as I never had problems with the harder, more "american" taco, the softies...they just felt odd to eat. Like, as if they come falling off on both sides, due to how malleable they are. That's why I prefer to eat the fake, yet more...reliable to grasp, hard taco.

The tacos the U.S. has at least, are a completely different beast for the most part. (Americans have a thing for added a hell of a lot of other stuff to the original concept, and then calling it our own).

Not true. The Latin Americans (including my family) don't add stuff to the original concept. That's the White people.

Yea I guess I was generalizing to much earlier there Karp. Should have said the White communities for the most part have a misconception to what a real taco(or most similar foods) actually are, since they usually think of the Sour Cream, refried beans filled nightmares from Taco Bell and similar chains.

Yea I guess I was generalizing to much earlier there Karp. Should have said the White communities for the most part have a misconception to what a real taco(or most similar foods) actually are, since they usually think of the Sour Cream, refried beans filled nightmares from Taco Bell and similar chains.

You know, the Whites stereotype and are racist towards us Latinos a lot.

Yea, it tends to happen a lot sadly. I mean it happens so much, that one of white peoples stereotypes is that we are all racist. I don't blame people for thinking that either, some tend to act pretty terribly to other people.

(Also sorry if you thought I was doing it. I didn't mean to do it. I am just really bad at expressing what I am thinking sometimes.)