4th gym puzzle problem

shadowball

Hi everyone!

i'm new here and kind of new in game too.

I did got to the 4th gym and i just can't solution this puzzle!

it just too hard i'm trying like 1 and half day and still nothing!

help me please!

(and i also saw the video in youtube that's they show how to solution it but it didn't help!)

(i'm not the best in english, sorry. :()

Are you talking about Shade's gym or Corey's gym? Cuz Shade is fairly easy, if don't mind the darkness (Just look for four computers...) If you're talking about Corey's one, i can't help you there (Honestly, i just pressed the things randomly until they were all the same color...)

If it's version 10 there should be a video on how to do it. I myself watched Nickaboo92's tutorial on youtube. If you are running 10.5 then maybe the gym changed if it did change I guess go through by trial and error.

In my case, I feel like the 10.5 update made it easier than 7-10 ep (maube I just got better at it, but whatever). You have to turn on every bookstairs(?), but in a way that you can cross them from Shelly's room. Talking about Shelly's room, have you activated the PC that you can acces over there? And sorry if I can explain more in detail but is hard to explain, there are a lot of switches and options...

I did it on version 10, so I've got no surefire guide. What I highly suggest is getting as many shelves as high as possible, save one, and travel down that one so that you can hit either computer at the beginning room to get the one remaining shelf up high enough to travel across Shelly's room. There IS a computer in her room which will simplify the whole puzzle if you know it exists. Additionally, look at the color of the computers. According to their color, the corresponding colored book shelf will rise/fall.