When would Renegade end?

Zohnical

Since it entails the end of the world, I dont see it realistically lasting all 16 chapters, even though we know it probably could.

as I trudge through Terajama (Resort), Im pondering said question.

just a for fun discussion, see where it goes and who’s the first to get deleted besides Aelita

considering chapter 16 is the next one, it will definitely last til then, unless you mean v16 and not chapter. it will probably last til the version planned for the main story to end, and then the version planned to be postgame will be paragon only

• Like 1

My bad, meant v16.

Just got back into the game being busy, got the terminology mixed up.

feels wrong using debug to achieve Renegade, also using Smiley (Ariana) of all the characters to achieve it, though it is what it is.

17 hours ago, Scrublord6410 said:

To the "champion" fight and have no post game is my guess

Honestly feels like renegade will be different then the "norm" one to expect when reaching the endgame of a pokemon game. It will definately have this big final fight against the "renegade's antagonist" (who ever that will be) but i doubt we have to go through some elite 8 gauntlet to get there. 

Dont think the renegade route will end sooner then paragon route. Paragon is the only one who has a postgame. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As I have gathered the Renegade route won't have a postgame for the obvious reason that its plot will conclude with the world decimated and as such, I can see it not having an Elite 8 since the league and champion won't matter in a doomed world but it should nonetheless be able to remain at pace with Paragon until the main plot ending. 

There are still quite a few factors for it to work with such as Aleita's rise as Karma's chosen hero to take the protag down, M2 and the protag's whole allegiance with Clear and Kieren. 

On 2/16/2024 at 9:50 PM, Zohnical said:

eels wrong using debug to achieve Renegade

Ha. As I see it, Renegade---or hell perhaps even Paragon, the Rejuv plot in general, should be the most legit situation to use Debug a fangame has ever created since we're the interceptor, intervening with fate and isn't resetting the world kind of debugging? 

I don't mean to indorse Debug, I just find it kind of amusingly ironic. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

As I have gathered the Renegade route won't have a postgame for the obvious reason that its plot will conclude with the world decimated and as such, I can see it not having an Elite 8 since the league and champion won't matter in a doomed world but it should nonetheless be able to remain at pace with Paragon until the main plot ending. 

There are still quite a few factors for it to work with such as Aleita's rise as Karma's chosen hero to take the protag down, M2 and the protag's whole allegiance with Clear and Kieren. 

Ha. As I see it, Renegade---or hell perhaps even Paragon, the Rejuv plot in general, should be the most legit situation to use Debug a fangame has ever created since we're the interceptor, intervening with fate and isn't resetting the world kind of debugging? 

I don't mean to indorse Debug, I just find it kind of amusingly ironic. 

I loved it in the end, irony fit like a glove; being friendly to everyone only to plan their demise, especially Talon, Florin and Amber

I can't wait for v14, see everyone else's face when its time to backstab em