My Shiny Collection~

GrayKun

I know those shinies from somewhere... Oh wait...

When i was doing the "thing i helped you with", i killed a shiny Mawile... Sorry ^^

Who needs Mawile anyways I would say? Hope you enjoyed killing it you heartless something

But I'm really not interested in Mawile at all, at least when it comes to Reborn.

Printscreen is pretty easy. Just push the Prntscrn button then paste it into an image program like paint and then save it as a jpeg. Then upload it to a image hosting site and then copy the link and paste it in your post. Wha-la! :D

On topic: I will have to grab a list of my shinies eventually.

Pretty sure all generation 6 sprites, eeveelutions and popular pokemon have had their shinies changed. For the most part I like them, but there are some that I still prefer the originals to. I saw that it was customizable, but obviously it isn't at the moment. Will it be in the future? Also, will we have the option to pick which shiny we want for our game, etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All I've got is Gyarados and Porygon =(

I have a bellsprout, grimer and pidove so I know how you feel.

Now, I've got a ton of Shinies in Reborn, in my other laptop. And I don't know how to take screenshots. So if anyone can tell me that, I can post up all my Shinies

F8

Edited by TheOnlyRazz