Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

A Use For the Dull Key

Arkhi

Question

14 answers to this question

But I already had a Scrafty...

Well TOO BAD! I guess Ame changed the event because Scraggy was too good for Florinia? Meh (I don't know if the old event still exists). But there are Pancham's in there, so that's important...

Edited by Vinny953

I activated the two switches that the scraggys showed me and opended the two fences, but now i cannot jump to the higher platforms anymore...

maybe i used the switches in the wrong row? i activated the left one first, now i cannot reach the lower ground anymore o.O

am i just dumb or is there now no chance to reach my destination in there anymore?

I activated the two switches that the scraggys showed me and opended the two fences, but now i cannot jump to the higher platforms anymore...

maybe i used the switches in the wrong row? i activated the left one first, now i cannot reach the lower ground anymore o.O

am i just dumb or is there now no chance to reach my destination in there anymore?

Tip: Try to find a way to navigate through the "down level of the platforms" (start from the southwest corner,you dont need to jump) :)

Edited by Beba

Well, exactly there is the problem xD

I activated the switch on this side first, so I only can access the down level on the southeast corner.

And if that wasn't enough (hereby I offically confirm that I'm a dumbass), as I saw, that I cannot reach the down level on the southeast corner, I used a escape rope and came in again. Now I'm standing on the beginning, not able to jump :D

• Administrators

Actually post it here. I'd like to see this problem; I knew there was an issue but hadn't seen it first-hand to fix.

EDIT: Nevermind, Beba is cool. Got it.

So am I correct in understanding the problems started only after you used the escape rope? I've fixed a thing up now to reset the lower level vs upper level thing when re-entering the room but I want to make sure that was the only problem