Slurpuff tile puzzle

acstaton99

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So how do you FINISH the puzzle? I swear I had the Slurpuff fully built, but had no idea how to confirm that I was done, and ended up accidentally hitting the "b" button and cancelling the puzzle.

Was one of the pieces just wrong, or is there a trick to it?

So how do you FINISH the puzzle? I swear I had the Slurpuff fully built, but had no idea how to confirm that I was done, and ended up accidentally hitting the "b" button and cancelling the puzzle.

Was one of the pieces just wrong, or is there a trick to it?

You won't be able to do anything to the puzzle once it is done. It automatically stops you from doing anything else, indicating you got it right. No need for any button to confirm your completion.

There's maybe one/two tiles you are confused with, that could be why your puzzle isn't complete. Happened to me too. Try to see properly your current puzzle and the one shown on spoiler. Could be one very small oversight that cause you to not being able to complete the puzzle.

Edited by chvtky

You won't be able to do anything to the puzzle once it is done. It automatically stops you from doing anything else, indicating you got it right. No need for any button to confirm your completion.

There's maybe one/two tiles you are confused with, that could be why your puzzle isn't complete. Happened to me too. Try to see properly your current puzzle and the one shown on spoiler. Could be one very small oversight that cause you to not being able to complete the puzzle.

It's more than likely one of the corner pieces. The floral shop in Lapis ward stumped for for a good bit, all because a few of the corners weren't rotated correctly.