District of Hope Grave Bug

During the quests where we need to interact with the grave in the District of Hope, where we have to give 3 Zincs, I prompted the question from the back of the correct grave.  However, after winning the battle, my MC is basically running into the grave (the collision sound is infinite, I can't access any menus anymore), and I stupidly saved since it was the only thing I could do :/

Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks !

44 minutes ago, retired_phantom said:

During the quests where we need to interact with the grave in the District of Hope, where we have to give 3 Zincs, I prompted the question from the back of the correct grave.  However, after winning the battle, my MC is basically running into the grave (the collision sound is infinite, I can't access any menus anymore), and I stupidly saved since it was the only thing I could do :/

Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks !

I think your only option would probably be to just revert to an older save file...? And then prompt it from the correct side. If you need instructions on how to go back to an older save, simply ask!! but otherwise, I think that's all you can do.

In save folder (located in the game folder) you will find a list of your saves, all you need to do is to delete current Game.rxdata and rename one of the previous saves into a new Game.rxdata (different playthroughs will be labeled with a different number).

927775359_.jpg.f1da082c386e3647106dcb4bd2f75ae2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...