Chrysalis Manor too difficult

Hi! While the Dusknoir maze was extremely difficult, saving frequently next to tiles that would teleport it was able to help me get through. The third part of the the third trial, the one with what appears to be an albino cyclops Tangrowth, however, is impossible. I just don't have the speed and/or quick thinking to get through it at all. Is there a possibility an easier-puzzles mode like Pokémon Unbound can be made, or another alternative for people who want to play the game without this level of difficulty? If not, can someone just get through the stupid puzzle for me and then send the save back? 

Game - Marianette - 30 - 10h 11m - 2 badges - The Three Trials.rxdata

I presume you exited speed-up mode, if you were in it. My personal recommendation is to lead away that tangrowth or take the furthest away ones. The colored towers will only reset if you leave the room or get caught, so doing them over time is possible.  It is unlikely you can get one all the way, so patience is key. If you wish, I or someone else can handle it. It would appear that you want that. In that event, I will upload a file for you, following completion.

Also in the future: there is the option to skip the Dusknoir/Tangrowth puzzles:

Spoiler

Right when you begin the puzzles, there is the option to skip the puzzle entirely: a small white butterfly. Kinda like the "regular" red ones that heal your 'mons. If you walk into that white butterfly, the skip takes you right to the end of the puzzle, with you being finished with it/completing it.