• Giratina and the Sky Warrior
    • Arceus and the jewel of life
    • Zoroark: Master of Illusions
    • Pokemon Black and White: Victini
    • Kyurem vs the swords of justice
    • Genesect and the legend awakened

What's your favorite Pokemon movie?

well here's mine:

1) Rise of Darkrai- Darkrai vs Palkia vs Dialga...yes please! good storyline and shit. i really like the ending when Darkrai went all Batman on us standing on top of building looking Badass and all, and oh fuck you Tobias!

230px-RiseOfDarkraiCover.jpg

2) Jirachi Wish Maker- well there's Jirachi(cute as fuck).. Absol(yes!),Salamence(yes!),Flygon(yes!),Groudon(even if it was fake..spoiler alert! :P) (yes!) good shit,good shit.

230px-M06_Poster.png

3) Lucario and the Mystery of Mew- Use the force,Luke i mean Lucario! oh btw.. pack your bags kids...we're going on a feels trip. :(

230px-M08_DVD_cover.png

Honorable Mentions: Mewtwo Strikes Back(Nostalgic Reasons),Zoroark:Master of Illusions(Cool Villian,Zoroark was a beast!)

Did you know a 17th movie is ALREADY in the making? It'll be coming out in July 18 (if I remember correctly), and is called "Coccoon of Destruction", which means it will feature Yveltal. No real information beyond that. Seriously, Nintendo, it's like you've gone into overdrive with the Pokemon stuff ever since announcing Gen 6.

Edited by Eagleby18

You forgot Pokemon: The Origin

Not sure if that counts, it takes place in a completely different version of the Pokemon world where Ash never existed and a lot of the events and landmarks are different.

Edited by Eagleby18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What about Mewtwo returns? I know it's a one hour special episode but with that length it could still be considered a movie, plus it's a sequel to the first movie and the movies aren't normally related with the anime series (In Pokemon the movie black and white, Zekrom and Reshiram were supposedly asleep for many years but in the anime series Ash saw Zekrom soon after reaching Unova)

Pok%C3%A9mon_Mewtwo_Returns.JPG

My favourite Movies are:

1) Rise of Darkrai - Darkrai's my second fav pokemon and he's a badass in this movie trying to take on both Palkia and Dialga at the same time, also good storyline and action.

2) Mewtwo returns - Enjoyed it a lot when I was a kid and it had Giovanni and Team Rocket with military weapons fight against Mewtwo and it also had a somewhat dark story (and was cancelled for US TV broadcast because of it, having a G rating)

3)Arceus and the jewel of life - it had Dialga, Palkia and Giratina battle against Arceus which was pretty amazing. Plus it had a good story of Arceus and showed how he felt about his friendship and 'betrayal'.

Edited by Shadow Walker