I Can't get the rewards for the Kristiline Help center, Help!

10 hours ago, SilverHeartSoul said:

I just beat the alien quest and went to the guy for the Kristiline help center, but he won't give me any of the listed Pokemon/items for the quest. Did they change where you have to go or do you have to beat Amber first? Please help! 

59. Infinite Potential
- After defeating Amber, enter the Kristiline Help Plaza, and speak to Dr. Jenkel. He will mentioned how 7 people went missing during the Terajuma Xen attack, and would like us to go speak to Holly about his theories.
- Head to the Kakori Gym, and speak to Holly. She will dismiss Jenkels theories as a scam, and will instead request that we investigate a theft of a Black Shard deposit at the Excavation site.
- Go to the Excavation site, and speak to Gilda. She will request that we keep an eye out for a suspicious person.
- Head to Terajuma Beach, and speak to the AA grunt, they will deny stealin ghte Black Shard deposit, and will flee. Follow them, and continue talking to them. After talking to them for a third time, they will battle you. After you defeat them, Holly will show up, and arrest the grunt.
- After being brought back to the Kakori Ranger HQ, after some discussion, you and Holly will be directed to a shack on Route 6.
- Head to the shack on Route 6, and speak to Holly to gain access to the shack. Once inside, prepare for battle, and head downstairs to fight a mysterious figure.
- After winning the fight, head to Kristiline Town, and speak to Odessa. She will request that we meet her at the south house of Kristiline Town. Speak to Odessa once you arrive, and then head to the Help Plaza.
- Once Jenkel is done being Jenkel, head to the Terajuma Shipyard, enter the warehouse, and defeat the "aliens" to complete the quest.

Rewards: Inkay, +1 Karma (Obtained at Kakori Help Plaza)

Pulled from the Quest Guide from Google Drive

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SilverHeartSoul said:

Thanks! Do I have to reload a save, or will it auto-fix after I beat Amber?

Im not entirely sure tbh
If it comes down to it, beat Amber and see if reward is given at Kakori Help Center, if not, I can manually give the +1 Karma point and Inkay
Im not a Dev, i just Fix save files here mostly and answer questions :C

• Like 1