No Shinys after changing System Time

kamuuh

Hii, so I was hunting a shiny Fomantis in Gearen Park. But then it got to 8 PM in my Local Time and ive noticed that the Pokemon that were appearing were swapped for other ones (Because of Nighttime i guess) So I tried if setting my System time to an hour earlier would let me continue to look for a shiny Fomantis. But Ive noticed that I stopped getting shinys in general after changing my System Time. Ive spammed a good amount of encounters now (prob around 800) without a single shiny appearing. Ive got plenty before changing my system Time. Does anybody has an idea of why this is occuring or is this a planned meassuremtn against changing the system time?

Best Regards

Kamu

4 hours ago, kamuuh said:

Hii, so I was hunting a shiny Fomantis in Gearen Park. But then it got to 8 PM in my Local Time and ive noticed that the Pokemon that were appearing were swapped for other ones (Because of Nighttime i guess) So I tried if setting my System time to an hour earlier would let me continue to look for a shiny Fomantis. But Ive noticed that I stopped getting shinys in general after changing my System Time. Ive spammed a good amount of encounters now (prob around 800) without a single shiny appearing. Ive got plenty before changing my system Time. Does anybody has an idea of why this is occuring or is this a planned meassuremtn against changing the system time?

Best Regards

Kamu

Depending if you have Unrealtime active
8am/pm is the change points for night/day

Im not 100% sure but i don't think system time change would cause, just Not hitting that Shiny % encounter