BIG SECRET!

I was playing pokemon x and y! You know those objects in the background during battles? Like trees in the woods or rocks in caves? Seem pretty useless huh? Well guess what? I used blizzard during a battle In a wooded area and there was a tree in the background. The tree seemed to be hit by blizzard and I got an Oran berry! Yes! These objects are actually able to be hit and give items!

I also found that after beating an enemy trainer's pokemon, scratching the battle symbol with your stylus after the text "the enemy --- has fainted!" Has appeared is the time to scratch the symbol. By doing so you will rub your pokemon's head and it will slightly increase their affection level in pokemon amie! These are just a few secrets I've found! Stay tuned in cause I find more!

Well I didn't know as well tho... But I suspected something with those Berry trees in the background, I thought that if there was a tree, then after the battle, a real berry tree (like the ones you find across the region) is near...

All these misc stuff is in serebii, y'know?

Did you know that a secret level will appear for fully trained mons in S.T.?

This. Hardly a big secret. A lot of Berrys can only be got this way [Kebia berry].

1st: yes, I know.

2nd: No, it doesnt. It shows a heart but it doesnt give any AP (affection points) in pokemon amie. Ive tried. And experimented. 1 small heart=1 AP, 50 AP=1 heart on the status screen. I pet my pokemon 50 times in a row, and i didnt get any hearts. I then fed my pokemon 10 pokepuffs (supreme pokepuff, obtained each time you clear the HoF=5 small hearts) and it gave me the stream of hearts. Each time a stream of hearts appears, it means it gained a heart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I literally have experimented different dragonite EV sets and leveled them up to full potential and then simply recorded my experiments yields to see which was the best. I do this with lots of pokemon in fact. The process is super long but for dragonite lovers here's a little leak from me. The best dragonite seems to be whenever every single stat EV is absolutely even. Not as easy as it sounds. But when your dragonite survives blizzard attacks and still hits hard as hell, you know you've got it right.

I literally have experimented different dragonite EV sets and leveled them up to full potential and then simply recorded my experiments yields to see which was the best. I do this with lots of pokemon in fact. The process is super long but for dragonite lovers here's a little leak from me. The best dragonite seems to be whenever every single stat EV is absolutely even. Not as easy as it sounds. But when your dragonite survives blizzard attacks and still hits hard as hell, you know you've got it right.

The same can be said of a 252 Atk Adamant Dragonite with Multiscale.