Giving some passwords ideas...

SoulN7

With the password system, some tools, changes in difficulty and mechanics were added to Rejuv, in order to customize runs or help the player. I understand the system is new for Rejuv, the post is only to suggest some ideas for future passwords for the devs, since the game is not full and maybe they're planning to add more. I'll start first (these are ideas, not actual passwords in game):

-mono, obliviously. This one helps a lot for the mono runs, especially with all the mystery eggs they added in the game recently.

-monoaevium. Exactly like the monos, but it changes randomly your starter (or put a PC with this feature) with a base stage Aevium form, for Aeviums only.

-interceptorswish. I think the IW item is good if you want to play with your own mons during characters swaps, but the feature is only avaible in the latest chapters and there are more of these swaps in Rejuv.

-outfits: without needing to access mods or wait until later chapters, I think it will be good if the player could swap outfits, included Legacy designs, since the start and whenever you want.

Now, for something else, spoilers with Mr.Luck:

Spoiler

-mrluck: it gives the x999 reward, but only if you have a save with the obtained reward legitly and without passwords repeats. Maybe in future they will add more options to farm these, but the Black Prisms farm could be very tedious, especially if you want to have more runs. So, maybe with these checks, you avoid repeating farms on farms, but the reward will be given after...Chapter 15's end or something, same time normally you would obtain it.

These are mines and, like I said, they are only to give some ideas in order to help Jan and the devs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1