Puppet Master gym battle

Cain_

Why are all of their pokemon so fast? Obstagoon and A. Leavanny should *not* be getting outpaced by Oranguru and Beheeyem. Is there some kind of hidden trick room effect in this fight? Neither the field notes nor Zetta's tips mentioned any kind of speed altering effects.

Okay I looked through my PC and realized I had a Joltik egg I never hatched. Sticky Web plus realizing the terrain meant my Gallade could get 100% accurate hypnosis made the fight braindead easy. Still don't know why they were so fast but I suppose it didn't really matter.

3 hours ago, Cain_ said:

Why are all of their pokemon so fast? Obstagoon and A. Leavanny should *not* be getting outpaced by Oranguru and Beheeyem. Is there some kind of hidden trick room effect in this fight? Neither the field notes nor Zetta's tips mentioned any kind of speed altering effects.

*   Telepathy Pokemon's Speed doubles

There is a file about fields in the game folder, Field effect manual, it tells you. 

7 hours ago, Cyphre said:

*   Telepathy Pokemon's Speed doubles

There is a file about fields in the game folder, Field effect manual, it tells you. 

Any reason that we know of why it's not in the Cybernav like Reborn? (for anyone who worked on the game, I'm not saying this as criticism, genuinely curious)