Battle Strat. 101(Spoilers)

Dragonos

So ive been seeing that some people are having trouble on some of the battles and it thought " why not have thread about some team strategies for some of the battles" (if this type of thread is already made then feel free to ignore or take this thread down)

So some of the battles i see people have the most trouble with are

The battles with:

- El

- Florina

- Aya

- Noel

- Serra

(optional) -Sirius

Possible Strategies:

El: 1.Get a pokemon with leach seed and focus band on it

2. get a spiritomb with nasty plot,hypnosis,a zoom lens,and dream eater

3. use leach seed on arceus and then spam hypnosis till El cant full heal anymore and then proceed to nasty plot thrice and then use dream eater till death(arceus will only be able to hit you with dark pulse which wont kill you instantly)

Sirius: use a strategy similar to the one mentioned above but use a ditto with impostor and quick claw instead of spirit tomb and use a combo of leech seed and a sleeping inducing move(requires a bit of luck on this one.)

Radomus(this is probally spelt wrong): no real strategy but i would recommend having a honchkrow with moxie and maybe a drapion with sniper,night slash and a scope lens

I forgot what teams i used on aya,noel,florina and serra so feel free to post what ever worked for you guys. These are some of the strategies that worked for me so the more possible strategies the better

Edited by Dragonos

aya- this stratagy will require luck since crits will break it start of with an emolga and gardevoir have emolga use light screen and gardevoir set up calm minds next emolga's job has been changed to take out tentacruel as quickly asp ossible whiel emolga goes after tentacruel keep having gardevoir set up (warning emolga willl most likely fail at it's second task but that's ok the first task was ti's main job) once emolga dies send in a fotter poke or another electric poke you're not ready to go on the offensive until gardevoir is set up fully when she is set up fully go on a tear rape as many of aya's pokemon as you can until drapion comes in and puts an end to your gardevoir's fun hopefully by now you've killled tentacruel and muk atleast so send in something with bulldoze and clean up from there

noel- i didn't have trouble with this one so idk waht to say... just... beat him.....

florina- did you start with torchic chimchar or tepig? no? well you're screwed then have fun! ok but in all seriousness just use fire types until she sends out cradily for cradily either capture a scrafty a bonsly (i used bonsly) or start off with one of the before mentioned starters a few low kicks (or mach punches or double kicks or arm thrusts) and cradily will go down

serra= war of attrission...... thats all i really have to say.... i started this battle with the same stratagy i did for aya needles to say emolga didn't last long from then on it was simply a war of attrission and me setting up my pokes against thsoe they could beat samuraot fough mamoswin and sealeo gardevoir took out jynx and frosslass because as sonic the hedgehog would say you're too slow arcanine took out abomasnow.... this is just a war of attrission really and emolga's light screan helps alot

I would recommend any sleep strategy on most battles. Ive basically used it on every leader's annoying pokemon and then proceed to wipe them out in one way or another.The only one who i think i didnt use this on was noel since i basically took down his team no problems with my staraptor,omastar,and infernape

I've never had any trouble with any of these battles

El - Have a Scrafty (for the 4x dark resist, but a 2x resist can work as well, the first I did it was with a 2x resist and it worked just fine), any Ghost Type (a mon with sturdy would be very nice but not required at all), repeatedly switch until El runs out of attacking PP (crits dont matter that much), next your ghost type should use curse, after the curse spam will-o-wisp so El with have to use his 3 full heals, so after the 4th will-wisp you can switch out (if necessary) to your fighting type and spam strong fighting moves if you dont have setup (HJK is the best), or setup if you have a setup move, Arceus will eventually have to struggle (if you havent beat him) and there's your win.

Serra - Have a pokemon with Sunny Day or Drought and GG that s what I found

Noel - Have a Scrafty and Magneton(w/Sturdy), Scrafty for everything other than Swellow/Staraptor, In my battle Noel legit U-Turned his staraptor into my magnezone's discharge.
(Note: the first time i did this was with Blaziken, if cinccino uses HP, bulk up twice, if not bulk up once and you'll still OHKO everything except Staraptor)

Aya - Psychic Types put in massive work especially gardevoir.

Florinia - Special Fire moves will work until her cradily, start off cradily with strong fighting moves until she uses curse, then come at it with special moves, my kadabra worked wonders on it even with being frail.

I've never done the optional sirius fight.

These strats are what I've done through 2 playthroughs, first one was casual second one I was trying to speed through it.

I JUST tried this strategy against Aya and it seemed to go off without too much difficult. Just a few super potions required to do so.
The strategy, in brief, was to use Cofagrigus's Telekinesis to allow my Spiritomb to put the enemies to sleep with Hypnosis so that it could use Nasty Plot, as Cofagrigus would drain Aya's hyper potions by using hex on the sleeping foes. Once Spiritomb was "fully charged", so to speak, it could use Dream Eater to restore health and Shadow Ball to take care of everything else.
At the time, this was my team:
Spiritomb lvl. 41 Infiltrator (holding the Zoom Lens)
Nasty Plot, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball
Cofagrigus lvl. 43 Mummy (holding the Quick Claw)
Hex, Will-O-Wisp, Telekinesis, Shadow Ball
The rest of the team didn't do any fighting, but here were their levels:
Unfezant lvl 43, Mawile lvl 44, Arcanine lvl 44, and Sceptile lvl 45
Again, this was the double battle against Aya

Actually for Radomus the easiest way to defeat him is to have your Gardevoir use imprison on the first turn. Then proceed to use calm mind as much as you want and then sweep.

If your Gardevoir has the moves

Shadow Ball

Psychic

Imprison

Calm Mind

Radomus's pokemon won't be able to hit you with shadow ball, wont be able to set up with calm mind and they wont be able to use psychic :)

I would also the add the optional battle against El's snorlax to that post. Startegies for the garchomp would be fun too.

For Noel if you have a Gyarados with moxie and are able to set up a dragon dance or two to outspeed him you should be able to sweep.

As for Serra, get drought Ninetales and save yourself the headache I went through. Save Walrein for last.

Against Aya I remember leading with Alakazam and emolga to kill of tentacruel before it could get an attack in. Save the Muk for last.

Edited by Marissa

Before fighting Bennet you can talk to El and fight his lvl 65 snorlax

ok either i'm going crazy or your text just changed on me x.x um... anyway that's an interesting battle to put in although that kinda makes me wonder hwy ame took it out

Edited by Kingd353