Can't progress at the side quest: Missing Children, Return to Dylan's house

Noamb15

4 hours ago, vampirevulpix said:

Just keep going with the Main Quest for now - the next part of the main storyline is called ".karma files" and during that, you'll be able to pick up this Side Quest.

I literally had the same issue, you can check out my thread regarding that:

ah thanks!

Funny thing, I accidentally triggered this portion of the quest as Odessa during the 'Tale of Two Hearts' quest post Karma. but I didn't go through with it post opening the hidden door until I finished 'Tale of Two Hearts' and went back to being me. 

I probably could have gone through the whole thing as Odessa. Ana didn't notice at all that I was suddenly a blond chick instead of the orange haired dude she knew lol. 

16 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Funny thing, I accidentally triggered this portion of the quest as Odessa during the 'Tale of Two Hearts' quest post Karma. but I didn't go through with it post opening the hidden door until I finished 'Tale of Two Hearts' and went back to being me. 

I probably could have gone through the whole thing as Odessa. Ana didn't notice at all that I was suddenly a blond chick instead of the orange haired dude she knew lol. 

oh my g o d,,, I accidentally did this too, and literally almost went through with the quest as Odessa... I wonder if they're going to patch this eventually or something, but for now it's absolutely HILARIOUS to think that Ana just straight up won't recognize you, and will let you progress with the quest anyways. 

• Haha 1