Rejuv 13.5 Cheat Series Mods (Use under your own responsibility)

Alemi

As some of you might know, I made the Cheat Series some time ago but was asked to not release it yet. I have been given permission now so I am realeasin it.

Please be aware that using this is cheating, so whatever happens when you use them, it is your own responsibility.

The Cheat Series shouldn't provoke any bugs but it can break your game balance depending on you use it, making it too easy or boring, but this is a tool. You don't have to use it and you can restrain how you use it.

The purpose of creating this was to give a way to cheat in the game without having to use dev tools which have a high likeability to let you break something by touching thigns you don't understant. I undertand that some people wishes to use cheats in this game, and as it is a single player game, I don't have any personal issue with it as long as you don't brag of it as something you managed to to legit, but using dev tools to cheat is too risky, so I want to provide a safe way to cheat for those that wish it.

The Rejuv 13.5 Cheat Series Pack adds an option in your PC or Remote PC called Cheat Menu where you can select from a list of cheats.

Spoiler
  • Z.0.Cheat_PC_CheatMenu is required for all Cheats
  • Z.1.0.Cheat_PC_AddItemMenu is required for all Cheats that have something to do with adding items.
    • The names of the mods of this sub-menu are descriptive of that they add.
  • Z.1.1.Cheat_PC_AddAbilityCapsule let you add Ability Capsules
  • Z.1.2.Cheat_PC_AddMintPackage gives you a package with all existent mints.
  • Z.1.3.0.Cheat_PC_AddEVItemsPack add the following items:
    • PPUP, PPMAX, HPUP, PROTEIN, IRON, CALCIUM, ZINC, CARBOS, HEALTHWING, MUSCLEWING, RESISTWING, GENIUSWING, CLEVERWING, SWIFTWING, HPRESETBAG, ATKRESETBAG, DEFRESETBAG, SPARESETBAG, SPDRESETBAG, SPERESETBAG, FULLRESETBAG, EVBOOSTER, PPALL, EVTUNER, CELLIMPRINT.
  • Z.1.3.1.Cheat_PC_AddExpItemsPack add the following items:
    • Rare Candy, Reverse Candy, Ability Capsule, Exp Candy XS,Exp Candy S, Exp Candy M, Exp Candy L, Exp Candy Xl, Pantom Candy S, Phantom Candy M.
  • Z.1.3.2.Cheat_PC_AddBerryPack adds all berries.
  • Z.1.4.0.Cheat_PC_AddBallPack adds the followjg  items:
    • STEAMBALL, MINERALBALL, DREAMBALL, GLITTERBALL, ULTRABALL, GREATBALL, POKEBALL, NETBALL, DIVEBALL, NESTBALL, REPEATBALL, TIMERBALL, LUXURYBALL, PREMIERBALL, DUSKBALL, HEALBALL, QUICKBALL, CHERISHBALL, FASTBALL, LEVELBALL, LUREBALL, HEAVYBALL, LOVEBALL, FRIENDBALL, MOONBALL.
  • Z.1.4.1.Cheat_PC_AddGlitterBall adds Glitter Ball.
  • Z.1.4.2.Cheat_PC_AddUltraBall adds Ultra Ball.
  • Z.1.4.3.Cheat_PC_AddQuickBall adds Quick Ball
  • Z.1.4.4.Cheat_PC_AddMasterBall adds Master Ball
  • Z.1.5.Cheat_PC_AddFullRestore adds Full Restore
  • Z.1.6.0.Cheat_PC_AddMaxRevive adds Max Revive
  • Z.1.6.1.Cheat_PC_AddRevive adds Revive
  • Z.1.7.0.Cheat_PC_AddMagneticLure adds Magnetic Lure
  • Z.1.7.1.Cheat_PC_AddMirrorLure adds Mirror Lure
  • Z.1.8.0.Cheat_PC_AddItemfinder adds Itemfinder if you don't have one.
  • Z.1.8.1.Cheat_PC_AddRemotePC adds Remote PC if you don't have one.
  • Z.1.999.Cheat_PC_AddItems allow you to add any item except those tagged as important given that such items might cause issues when added.
    • Other Item mods are recommended instead of this one if you can get what you want with them. You can request more specific AddItem and AddItemPack cheats.
  • Z.2.0.Cheat_PC_AddPkmEgg gives you any pokémon egg.
    • Choosing an evolved species will give you a preevo that can be born from an egg. You can choose forms for those with several forms, but only those legal to be played and that won't break the game.
  • Z.2.1.Cheat_PC_AddDitto gives you a Ditto.
  • Z.3.0.Cheat_PC_Add10000Money gives you $10000.
  • Z.3.1.Cheat_PC_Get10000Coins Gives you 10000 coins.
  • Z.4.0.Cheat_PC_EditMysteryEgg shows you to edit what each Mystery Egg will give you from a list of possible choices.

If you want a new option on the Add Item Menu to use instead of having to rely on the general one, you can ask me for it and I will add it as long as it is something that won't break the game.

Changelog:

Spoiler
  • Version 4
    • Fixed Z.2.0.Cheat_PC_AddPkmEgg to allow add Hisuian form eggs.
  • Version 3
    • Fixed an error shown when not adding any item despite having opened AddItem.
  • Version 2
    • Changed name of Cheat_PC_EditMysteryEgg due to mispelling on the filename.
    • The Cheat Series seems to work well on 13.5.6 update.
  • Version 1
    • First version released on the forums.

Download the Pack:

Rejuv 13.5 Cheat Series Pack.rar

Individual Cheats:

These are cheats that aren't put into the pack due to them being something always on effect when you put them in the Mods folder. They are fully strandalone and don't require any other file to work.

• MeliaLikeShinyLuck makes your luck with shinies comparable to Melia's. I have yet to see a single non-shiny mon in the wild while using it. MeliaLikeShinyLuck.rb
  • Activate the Debug Menu in your party and ONLY in your party. I heavily advertise against duplicate mons and using forms that aren't meant to be used by players. This has been added because one of the things that Haru's GBA cheats do is activate it, but the party debug activated by that script isn't compatible witht he qol Modpack, so it doesn't activate, and I don't want to have people having to choose between the two functions. All other functions of Haru's cheat should be compatible with both the modpack and the cheats of this post.
    • Note that this requires the last version of 0000.ModularInit and PartyCommand_MasterMod from the QoL Modpack.
      0001.DebugOn.rb

April 22nd Update:

Created new option for the Cheat Menu: Mining. This allows you to use the cheat menu to mine whenever you want. It is a cheat so it lacks other requeriments. This requires having the Cheat Menu Added.

Z.5.0.Cheat_PC_Mining.rb

• Like 4

Added a new cheat.

• Activate the Debug Menu in your party and ONLY in your party. I heavily advertise against duplicate mons and using forms that aren't meant to be used by players. This has been added because one of the things that Haru's GBA cheats do is activate it, but the party debug activated by that script isn't compatible witht he qol Modpack, so it doesn't activate, and I don't want to have people having to choose between the two functions. All other functions of Haru's cheat should be compatible with both the modpack and the cheats of this post.
    • Note that this requires the last version of 0000.ModularInit and PartyCommand_MasterMod from the QoL Modpack.

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2023 at 7:16 PM, _jraww said:

where do you put it in the files?

The folder strucure should be correct in the rar, but they shall end up in Data/Mods

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Alastrell said:

Is there any option to edit one of my pokemons? Such IV and Abilities

If you are using my modpack, you can activate it witht he DebugOn.rb in the main post, it you aren't using my modpack, you can get it from Haru's GBA cheat

On 1/26/2024 at 2:32 AM, Alemi said:

I am personally against such a cheat since it provokes loads of errors.

I get it.I think I messed up some things.....I talked to jean after almost completing the "forest restoration" quiest...and I was supposed to go to 2nd floor of the lab but it's locked and I can't complete the quest, that's why I need that cheat

4 hours ago, Nasimgreninja said:

I get it.I think I messed up some things.....I talked to jean after almost completing the "forest restoration" quiest...and I was supposed to go to 2nd floor of the lab but it's locked and I can't complete the quest, that's why I need that cheat

If it is a bug, report it, but maybe you are missing something to progress. Is a converted save or a new one?

On 1/30/2024 at 11:18 AM, TheVirizionTrainer said:

Hi, can I know if the time limit based events - like the Tangrowth chasing Marianette can be altered by this mod?

No. Nothing in these cheats are related to that.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Using this seems to have made a quest dissapear in my game? The sheridan village double battle with the Novae. Added some money and exp packages. Then poof.

Edit: Sorry seems this quest is time based, I added this into the game and then on the minute the time was over for the quest. it confused me.

Edited by Rejumi

On 5/7/2024 at 10:36 PM, Alemi said:

The Rar has the proper folder structure, just uncomrpess it on the game folder. The Cheat Menu can be accesed from the PC.

I forgot to edit my previous post yeah i got it like 3min later haha thx for the work tho

Update Question : Would it work with joiplay?

Edited by Gan Ning
Updated