Not feeling my team, suggestions?

Zohnical

Cinderance*

Aevum Milotic*

Skarmory

Alolan Raichu

Quagsire

Dusknoir

Anything with a * I wanna keep, everything else is fair game. Using Debug as I beat 13 twice but lost my saves, starting fresh, but wanna switch it up. 

Currently doing the Terajuma Trials, so got plenty of time. Any suggestions and recommendations are appreciated, thank you

*Forgot to mention, no other starters, just one per team

True.

Need a solid dark type, never really use flying, at least one tank and something hard hitting. I hardly use recovery due to items, usually use Nidoking for my ground but don't have two of the same type, and like A-Milotic a lot, so something solid for the ground as well

1 minute ago, Zohnical said:

True.

Need a solid dark type, never really use flying, at least one tank and something hard hitting. I hardly use recovery due to items, usually use Nidoking for my ground but don't have two of the same type, and like A-Milotic a lot, so something solid for the ground as well

Is it for the current stretch of the game with what's available before Terajuma or just an endgame goal for the team?

1) Ground. Mamoswine can be found in Anju's tower, extremely solid Ground/Ice, earth shattering Ice shards too. 

For the future Krookodile with Intimidate (solid dark type too) and Flygon are both super solid ground attackers, and Gliscor if trained defensively is nigh impossible to remove without ice. 

2) Dark. Houndoom is very very solid dark special attacker, also got Snarl to shut down special attackers and you should have it from Karrina and her quest. Unovan Zoroark is a bit of a glass cannon, especially until you get it's crest, but still very usable and fast,  can find it in Mirage Woods on route 3. Speed Boost Sharpedo is a glass cannon but obviously can outspeed anything with protect.

For the future Hydreigon, Bisharp, Krookodile, Tyranitar, Weavile or Honchcrow all solid choices, hard to narrow it down. 

3) Tank. Crested Phione is fairly tanky if you train it defensively and is something you would normally never use. Something like Slowbro is very hard to remove too. Gigalith is very fat and is a reliable Stealth rock setter if you want him to. Umbreon is notoriously fat and hard to remove and can Toxic stall until end of days. A ton of available options for the future too. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Is it for the current stretch of the game with what's available before Terajuma or just an endgame goal for the team?

1) Ground. Mamoswine can be found in Anju's tower, extremely solid Ground/Ice, earth shattering Ice shards too. 

For the future Krookodile with Intimidate (solid dark type too) and Flygon are both super solid ground attackers, and Gliscor if trained defensively is nigh impossible to remove without ice. 

2) Dark. Houndoom is very very solid dark special attacker, also got Snarl to shut down special attackers and you should have it from Karrina and her quest. Unovan Zoroark is a bit of a glass cannon, especially until you get it's crest, but still very usable and fast,  can find it in Mirage Woods on route 3. Speed Boost Sharpedo is a glass cannon but obviously can outspeed anything with protect.

For the future Hydreigon, Bisharp, Krookodile, Tyranitar, Weavile or Honchcrow all solid choices, hard to narrow it down. 

3) Tank. Crested Phione is fairly tanky if you train it defensively and is something you would normally never use. Something like Slowbro is very hard to remove too. Gigalith is very fat and is a reliable Stealth rock setter if you want him to. Umbreon is notoriously fat and hard to remove and can Toxic stall until end of days. A ton of available options for the future too. 

Slowbro would fill two roles with one, leaving just a replacement for A-Raichu and Dusknoir. Appreciate the help btw Cyphre

A-raichu is a Grass/Elec option for sure, couple good options there. 

Jolteon is an obvious one, hits fast and hard. You can get Breloom with Technician powered Bullet seed, Mach punch, Rock Tomb and Spore for example. Aevian Toxitricity is actually 3 types in 1 with Galvanize, and can shoot out Electric STAB Boombursts for stupid damage. Also hear me out, but Todegemaru is actually a very decent Elec/Steel type, can guaranteed Nuzzle too with Sturdy. 

For the future options Hisuian Liligant is actually very fun and strong. In the distant future both Raikou and Zapdos are also available in 13.5

• Thanks 1

I believe my team around that point in the game was something like this, it's been a while so I only have memories and saves from old runs to go off of. Also I know it might seem silly to have two fast physical fire types but Libero, as always, works wonders and this game taught me that arcanine is actually pretty brutal.

Cinderace @ Charcoal  
Ability: Libero   
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Pyro Ball  
- Return  
- Quick Attack  
- Double Kick  

Arcanine @ Expert Belt  
Ability: Intimidate   
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature