Cheesing a certain VERY annoying .karma files fight

Nishtala

877666817_2023-11-12032635.png.5c5c83201ebd6f21aee8c79b5c20efc5.png

Like what the hell Spacea? Stealing my mons?

But also, here's the thing:

This fight is done in Deep Earth, which has natural permanent gravity. This means 100% accurate Hypnosis.

And while Spacea transfers all status and ill effects to her stolen mons, Perish Song counters stay.

So I opted to go dirty myself and use the ultimate ghost-type lover's privilege: Destiny Bond + Perish Song + Curse.

The preparations are as follows - the only stat that really matters is speed, because low damage output can be circumvented via gems.

(1) a Gengar with: Hypnosis, Hex, Perish Song, Destiny Bond. This should be your FIRST mon.

(2) a Banette w/ Banettite and Disable/Protect, along with other non-damaging moves; OR a set of sufficiently fast mons with protect/substitute who can stall who are also w/o damaging moves. I'm pretty sure frailer mons are better, as it opts A-Ninetales to not use Aurora veil on first stolen turn, which makes it die much faster.

(3) a fast Curse setter, such as Mismagius or H-Zoroark

(4) an A-Ninetales w/ Dazzling Gleam

Tiempa can be done easy with Destiny Bond - Perish Song - Destiny Bond cycles, as while the game prevents using two "cheese" strats in a row, squeezing in a different kill method makes them void. 

anyways, onto Spacea:

Starting with Gengar,

Hypnosis (sleep turn 1)

Perish Song (sleep turn 2, Pcounter 3)

Hex (sleep turn 3, Pcounter 2)

Switch to A-Ninetales, hoping Spacea uses Spacial Rend or surf (sleep turn 3, Pcounter 1)

Dazzling Gleam (First HP bar done by damage, Second HP bar done by Perish Song. A-Ninetales is stolen)

Send in Curse setter and Curse; die (75% + chip hail damage)

Send in M-Banette or the staller and stall until Curse kills it. The staller mon gets stolen (Third HP done by damage)

Send in Gengar, Destiny bond - Hypnosis - Destiny Bond until you take down the final Form (final HP bar done by destiny bond)

Kill the remaining staller mon if it's still there, who should have no damaging moves at all

There. Spacea fight full of ghosts and a fairy, and a bit of luck. No items needed. 

• Like 1