13.5 Mareep Location

Scrublord6410

1 hour ago, Scrublord6410 said:

I can't seem to start the Help Center quests (still not open) so if mareep is still found by doing those quests, when does it open and if not is there another way to get mareep?

Requires all of Terajima to be done
>Post Xen Raid as the reward is from the Lighthouse request which opens up after Raid is over

On 11/10/2023 at 12:51 PM, Mimikyu said:

Requires all of Terajima to be done
>Post Xen Raid as the reward is from the Lighthouse request which opens up after Raid is over

I finished the Lighthouse request but never got the Mareep reward. The Help Center clerk kept giving me the same dialogue you get after the team AA grunts steal your TM reward. In the quest log it says you get your reward from Crawli but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

Edit: I talked to a different Help Center clerk, and they gave me the Mareep!

43 minutes ago, HellCat said:

I finished the Lighthouse request but never got the Mareep reward. The Help Center clerk kept giving me the same dialogue you get after the team AA grunts steal your TM reward. In the quest log it says you get your reward from Crawli but that doesn't seem to be the case either.

Edit: I talked to a different Help Center clerk, and they gave me the Mareep!

Idk if the Terajima Help center reward collectors are bugged or not but If it works with the other ones then it works lol