Mr Luck's contracts

vampirevulpix

What exactly do these contracts do? Stuff like the Shiny Contract (or Technique, Wealth, etc) are self-explanatory.

I mean the A-Gang contracts (including ANA). What do they do? They do look super tempting to form, but I'm hesitant because he's literally called Mr Luck and iirc some Developers did mention there'd be "consequences" to a contract...so yeah, infos would be much appreciated!

the consequences are shown in this vid by Dred:

as it turns out, 999 has an actual reward, it's a very fitting legendary for the theme of black prisms, not telling you here, you should look around the rejuv forum for the answer.

I don't think anyone with debug has been able to fool the anti-cheat system yet, so uh, Good Luck farming 999 prisms

I haven't actually played around much with the other character contracts but as far as I can tell they aren't any besides your player character using a different sprite set. Mr. Luck being shady and untrustworthy thematically aside, it's the other contracts that are double edged swords for the most part, like the Shiny contract giving all shinies a chance to run away or the technique contract lowering mons' catch rates.