Chapter 10 choice affecting which ending you get

jimkas

10 minutes ago, jimkas said:

With chapter 10 being reworked in 1.13.5 does telling Florin and Erin about Flora lock you into the bad ending for the GDC arc or can you still get the good ending by making different choices after

from what i remember if you pair with erin ,expose flora and dont tell cassandra anything florin lives that was in the old version though

I thought myself that siding with Flora was a bad idea because she betrayed our trust of almost killing Erin during my first playthrough. But then I understood that siding with Flora into becoming a Bladestar was the right choice in order to avoid encountering Cassandra so I wouldn’t have the choice to give the information or not which choosing to give information ends with Florin’s death. Yet, since V13.5, I’m wondering if joining Bladestar makes me lose karma points.

I'm just nervous that showing Florin some video in the caves or telling him would lead to the bad ending because that's what I did. I don't want to redo two chapters or more worth to make the right choice.

6 hours ago, 2DS said:

I'm just nervous that showing Florin some video in the caves or telling him would lead to the bad ending because that's what I did. I don't want to redo two chapters or more worth to make the right choice.

I made a backup before the Darchlight Cave, the moment Florin says anything to Cassandra I am reseting

I've gotten to chapter 13 and if the court scene ends with Flora escaping after Cassandra refuses to reduce Flora's sentence 

than I maybe got the good ending. I don't think talking to Cassandra is available anymore.

2 hours ago, 2DS said:

I've gotten to chapter 13 and if the court scene ends with Flora escaping after Cassandra refuses to reduce Flora's sentence 

than I maybe got the good ending. I don't think talking to Cassandra is available anymore.

How did Flora act towards Florin in the court?

I feel pretty confident in saying staying with Florin and Erin, showing Florin the full video in Darchlight Caves, and then telling them about Flora gives you the good ending since I'm almost done with chapter 14 and Florin is alive. Not sure about the bad ending though.

6 hours ago, 2DS said:

I feel pretty confident in saying staying with Florin and Erin, showing Florin the full video in Darchlight Caves, and then telling them about Flora gives you the good ending since I'm almost done with chapter 14 and Florin is alive. Not sure about the bad ending though.

For the bad ending you go with Flora, expose her to the rest of the group, and then make Florin use his weird angel powers to attack Bladestar grunts multiple times. That's how I got him killed.

Oooooh, that makes a lot of sense, I much prefer this way of getting the bad ending cause it always felt weird that you revealing everything to Cassandra resaulted in Florin dying. Making Florin do a snowgrave is a lot more sensical in leading to a bad ending

4 hours ago, wihduiwf said:

For the bad ending you go with Flora, expose her to the rest of the group, and then make Florin use his weird angel powers to attack Bladestar grunts multiple times. That's how I got him killed.

Edited by jimkas