Some questions about v 13.5 (spoilers)

Blontary

Hey guys, I'm playing v13. 5 and have some questions:

- Is there any way NOT to

Spoiler

grant Melia access to zeight? 

- Apparently in my current save I didn't do the forest restoration quest. I'm trying to do it now but I'm having trouble since

A) I can't find the new safari zone, where is it? Lol

B) Adrienn suggested asking people in akuwa if they wanted to help but there's nobody there, and I don't remember how to get to the xen ship

- Tying in, I'm doing the restoration quest now since one of the researchers at league admin gave me a quest through which I

Spoiler

found 2 legendary birds and... Mesprit? I don't think mesprit was the right legend, so maybe zapdos will appear after forest restoration, is this correct? 

- Where is the daycare now? 

Thanks in advance for any reply :) 

• Global Mods

For the 13.5 question, nope! Have fun with that! 
For the Safari, that is now gone. Scyther is on Route 8. 
For the workers, check for "!" above their heads. I believe the one in Kristiline town is located in the Pokemon Center? But I'm not 100% sure on that.
For the other 13.5 question, you need forest restoration done
And for Daycare, it's in the same place that it always has been, Sheridan, and the GDC Apartment building. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dred said:

For the 13.5 question, nope! Have fun with that! 
For the Safari, that is now gone. Scyther is on Route 8. 
For the workers, check for "!" above their heads. I believe the one in Kristiline town is located in the Pokemon Center? But I'm not 100% sure on that.
For the other 13.5 question, you need forest restoration done
And for Daycare, it's in the same place that it always has been, Sheridan, and the GDC Apartment building. 

Thank you mate!