Advice on whether I should wait for an update or not

Lerpderherp

Hi so I've started a new playthrough and am at the point where I'm right before Akuwa town, and I decided to the lost camp stuff first with getting all of the available kids, but when I got the option to donate money to upgrade the area, the game froze. now it's already on the bug report so I was wondering just wondering if there was a cutoff point for the camp being upgraded and that I should wait, or if it's fine and I just keep going and come back once it's been updated.

38 minutes ago, Lerpderherp said:

Hi so I've started a new playthrough and am at the point where I'm right before Akuwa town, and I decided to the lost camp stuff first with getting all of the available kids, but when I got the option to donate money to upgrade the area, the game froze. now it's already on the bug report so I was wondering just wondering if there was a cutoff point for the camp being upgraded and that I should wait, or if it's fine and I just keep going and come back once it's been updated.

I think it's an error with the scripts, try to load a backup save or reload your save. Same thing happened to me, I did this and worked fine, after.