(Better version of this mod elsewhere, linked in thread) No Data Chips Password Entry

PixelMods

Rejuv 13.5 QoL Mod Compilation Pack has a version of this mod that doesn't require you replace any files so I suggest you use that mod instead of this one

This mod makes it so you don't need Data Chips in order to add passwords. 

Disclaimer: The Rejuvenation devs will not fix your save file if you used mods in any way, shape, or form. As such, I suggest you revert back to the original script after adding whatever passwords you want to add.

Just in case, I suggest reverting this back to how it was after entering any new passwords you want just in case this somehow breaks things. I don't see why this would break anything, but I'm not really familiar with Rejuvenation's code so... 

In order to install this mod

1. Go to the folder you have your game in
  2. Go to scripts
  3. Drag RejuvPasswords.rb into the rejuv folder
  4. Replace files

If you want to uninstall this mod after finishing changing your passwords

• Either make sure to have the original RejuvPasswords.rb script saved somewhere before moving my modified RejuvPasswords.rb into the scripts/rejuv folder, or follow the "This is how I did it" guide below with 1 replaced by 0 and vice versa
  • If you did save the original RejuvPasswords.rb file, then just follow the same steps as you did in the "In order to install this mod" guide but with the modded file replaced with the original file (drag the original RejuvPasswords.rb into the rejuv folder instead of the modified one)

This is how I did it

1. Go to the folder you have your game in
  2. Go to scripts
  3. Go to rejuv
  4. Open RejuvPasswords
  5. Move down to operationCost=1
  6. Change 1 to 0
  7. Save your changes

If you're like me and want this because you want a challenge in the early game but don't want to grind for max IV Pokemon once your opponents start using them, in 13.0 the first gym leader to have a full team of max IV Pokemon is Crawli, and I think the first gym leader with optimized EVs and IVs is Florin/Flora.

Alternative Download (Google Drive): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aB_Udxb4UWd_HxgeSi3fjOOB_8-sih1S/view?usp=sharing

RejuvPasswords.rb

Edited by pixelgms
Letting people know that there is a better version of this mod elsewhere
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...