Need an electric type

ShadowMaster

Ok... when I play pokemon I always have one rule... For my team I use one Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, and the other two can be any other... I used the pachirisu for my electric type... and... I have seven badges now... I looked at its stats.... has a modest nature.... and then I saw the freakin 58 attack and 62 Special Attack.... I need a new electric type!!! Can anyone tell me a good one and where to catch it at?

How about a Luxray all you need to do is get about 4,000 coins I believe to get him in the Game Corner.

Mine's Attack is neutral and it's 181 and his Sp.Attack is 141 at lv. 60

and I believe that by now you can get a Rotom if you want, but you'll need to do quiet a bit to get it.

Electrike is always an option. I think Manectric is pretty good. I can't remember how exactly you get it, but I think it appears outside the West Peridot Ward Gym when it's a stormy night. You can also catch Elekid on the roof of a building in Beryl Ward on a stormy day, Magnemite in the Power Plant Gym, purchase Shinx for 4000 coins at the Game Corner, and I believe there are one or two more that slip my mind as well. I'm not sure what they are though because, as I said, it's slipped my mind. Any of the above should work out fine though.

I must warn you though, if you choose Magnemite, I'm not sure if it can evolve to Magnezone. I have episode 10 and my Magneton refuses to evolve for some reason. I think there's a glitch stopping that from working right now. It'll probably be fixed for 10.5, but at the moment it doesn't seem to work. Just a heads up.

I must warn you though, if you choose Magnemite, I'm not sure if it can evolve to Magnezone. I have episode 10 and my Magneton refuses to evolve for some reason. I think there's a glitch stopping that from working right now. It'll probably be fixed for 10.5, but at the moment it doesn't seem to work. Just a heads up.

You have to go to the hidden room in the back of the plant.

But I say get the Vegeta cat---I mean Luxray >.>

• 2 weeks later...

Magnezone really is the best choice, it's faster than many pokemon considering its steel aspect. Plus it's defense is very hard to penetrate even with ground moves. And it's sp.attack is very hard to beat. With enough carbos it could be a pseudo raichu in speed

I personally use Luxray, but that's because I've been too lazy to build a good team and get Magnezone or Rotom. Those are who I would recommend, it does depend on if you would like a Physical Attacker or Special Attacker or Wall, or whatever you want or need an electric type to do.