6P4- Let's Make Tracks

Amethyst

• Administrators

So the 6th gen dex doesn't, as one might expect, include footprints for new Pokemon.

That makes it our job.

...look, I know it's just a minor detail, but hey. Completion. Have fun with it. I honestly don't care too much about this, and I suspect not many people do. I'm not really going to be quality checking them, but it would be nice if they weren't blatantly incorrect (or if, you know, we had some at all)

But,

Foot prints should be drawn in solid black on a solid white background on a 16x16 canvas. Name the file footprintXXX.png where XXX is the Pokemon's national dex number. When you've made as many you want to, post the individual images or a zip of all of yours together.

For Pokemon that don't make footprings (flying things, fish, probably some ghosts), just make a 16x16 image that's entirely transparent, and name it properly.

I'll cross off Pokemon as we get them.

Chespin

Quilladin

Chesnaught

Fennekin

Braixen

Delphox

Froakie

Frogadier

Greninja

Bunnelby

Diggersby

Fletchling

Fletcinder

Talonflame

Scatterbug

Spewpa

Vivillon

Litleo

Pyroar

Flabebe

Floette

Florges

Skiddo

Gogoat

Pancham

Pangoro

Furfrou

Espurr

Meowstic

Honedge

Doublade

Aegislash

Spritzee

Aromatisse

Swirlix

Slurpuff

Inkay

Malamar

Binacle

Barbaracle

Skrelp

Dragalge

Clauncher

Clawitzer

Helioptile

Heliolisk

Tyrunt

Tyrantrum

Amaura

Auroros

Sylveon

Hawlucha

Dedenne

Carbink

Goomy

Sliggoo

Goodra

Klefki

Phantump

Trevenant

Pumpkaboo

Gourgeist

Bergmite

Avalugg

Noibat

Noivern

Xerneas

Ylveltal

Zygarde

Knock yourselves out

• Administrators

If Van Gogh himself were reincarnated to create footprints, it would surely look as that.

But seriously, seems fine to me. Size is right and it's two colours. I'd believe someone if they said it was a chespin footprint. That's really all that matters

Aah, here you go! Hope the tracks are good enough, I kept it simple in some cases.

EDIT: It doesn't work. With the normal uploader it sais that I am not permittet to upload this kind of files (.zip). Then I tried the Basic Uploader and it doesn't work

Edited by Calvius

• 1 month later...