Could you give advice and recommendations to this poor soul?

a boy pasing by

My Charizard has a timid nature; should I change it to modest or not? For a solar power charizard, I invest 252 ev in s.atk. and 252 ev in spd. The last 6 evs I put in def should be changed to hp or s.def. Also, can someone tell me where to get Torkoal or, at the very least, a good sun setter? I've got M. Meowstic on the team to set screens, and I don't know if Bronzong as a sun setter would work out. Do you recommend Nidoqueen as a ground type? Actually, in the team, I have Chrizard, Roserade, Scrafty, Ampharos, m.meowstc, Golurk, or Ursaring, with a flame orb, and Guts, or Aggron, or Bisharp. I am going for the sixth badge. I got an eevee in a cave; I should evolve it to Vaporeon. I am lacking in water types. Could you give me some advice and recommendations for my team? I would be thankful for the help.

Timid is ok. It has plenty of force with solar power. iirc, you can get vulpix as a trade way before torkoal(in agate). For trade you'll need 

Spoiler

stunfisk

Both of nidos are good as special attackers with sheer force but you seem lack of dragon answer. I recommend mamoswine(hp and attack). Aggron is one of my favourite problem solver. Just make sure it has sturdy and metal burst.

1 hour ago, Asnaeb said:

Timid is ok. It has plenty of force with solar power. iirc, you can get vulpix as a trade way before torkoal(in agate). For trade you'll need 

Reveal hidden contents

stunfisk

Both of nidos are good as special attackers with sheer force but you seem lack of dragon answer. I recommend mamoswine(hp and attack). Aggron is one of my favourite problem solver. Just make sure it has sturdy and metal burst.

where i get mamoswine