League Highlights Day 64

Amethyst

O_o...

First off, GG, I luv your highlights, don't get me wrong. Mash, thanks for sticking up for me.
I'm having a lot of problems with AP European History (5 fails in a row), so that's the reason I'm getting kinda testy lately. As soon as I figure this stuff out, I'll be less...annoyed.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='4601' date='Sep 17 2010, 12:22 AM']Except Amor...[/quote]
[img]http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/oh_you.jpg[/img]
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']U so silly...[/color]

I didn't mean it like that!!! Ugh.... Sorry it was late and I got irritated at that... Doc I know you could do the highlights and N8 can too but I'm saying none of us add up to GG not even us three together can I'm fact I think only another GG can.... Amor???

[quote name='mashew' post='4649' date='Sep 18 2010, 12:14 PM']I didn't mean it like that!!! Ugh.... Sorry it was late and I got irritated at that... Doc I know you could do the highlights and N8 can too but I'm saying none of us add up to GG not even us three together can I'm fact I think only another GG can.... Amor???[/quote]

[center][size=2]are you implying that AMOR IS GG? O_________O PLOT TWIST![/size]

[I doubt it]

[size=1][adult swim][/size][/center]

[quote name='Doctor Octagonapus' post='4713' date='Sep 19 2010, 12:29 PM'][center][size=2]are you implying that AMOR IS GG? O_________O PLOT TWIST![/size]

(I doubt it)

[size=1](adult swim)[/size][/center][/quote]
They're suppsoed to be BRACKETS! Like so~

[center][size=1][adult swim][/size][/center]

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='4488' date='Sep 15 2010, 02:45 PM']I'm in page 12 of Infinitas! Hooray, and aren't I waaaaaaay more adorable than Amor?

Yes. Yes, I am.

Oh, highlights? Eh, sure.
I actually beat Mashew yesterday, to absolutely no one's surprise...
...[color="#101F1F"]...and as always, I am absolutely no one...[/color]
Will lost to Terra, and Blez lost to Hardy. Leaders are doing well! But none so well as my ma- well, anyway.

Big news! Mashew and Doctor Octagonapus are mods now... Wait, what? Really, Amethyst? Mashew I can sort of understand, but Doc? He's the reason we need crowd control! I vote Amethyst is picking the suck-ups. Mutiny~

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir[/quote]
And with Pg. 14, your spotlight is over. At least for now... You antagonist, you...

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='4716' date='Sep 19 2010, 01:47 PM']Maybe his hobby is being a grammar nazi and /b/tard.

[img]http://www.omgmod.org/wiki/images/5/51/Nazi.jpg[/img][/quote]
I'm more of an /x/-file and a /tr/ainer, /b/ is dead to me, too many newfag "rate-me" posts.
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']I HAVE to be a Grammer Nazi, I AM a writer, you know...[/color]

So now that we've looked at both me and Amor side-by-side, we can all agree that I am more beautiful, intelligent, and just generally all around better! Good~

The big news today was the introduction of the new leader, Titania... Who then proceeded to lose two of three matches in her debut, while getting in a fight with Miss Kitty. Amethyst~ [i]Great[/i] choice of a leader. Really. Applause!
But congrats to Geo and Mashew! Aaaaaaand a special shout-out to Bullet, who managed to somehow lose to the new leader. Woooooooooooow.

In other news, one of the three other battlers, Tyranno, managed to pull off a win against our most depressing leader, Corey. Meanwhile, Icey-kun still can't beat El, and Florinia beat Freezestar.

That's all for now~ Until next time,

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

Lol GG no battles D= and thanks~ Lol special shout out to Bullet aww <3. and yeah Titania is a... nevermind..... and Ice lol XD omg that was funny. but GG, you are more hyper and exciting but Amor is calm and friendly (DONT WORRY YOU ARE TOO).. hmm..

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='4826' date='Sep 21 2010, 08:26 PM']So now that we've looked at both me and Amor side-by-side, we can all agree that I am more beautiful, intelligent, and just generally all around better! Good~[/quote]

Truth ^^ [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']sorry Will~[/color]
And hey, I was kinda distracted during my battle
Though I guess thanks for the shout out.....
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Love you Gardevoir <3[/color]

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='4830' date='Sep 21 2010, 08:35 PM']Hey, Gardevoir, you know as well as I do how I found the leaders. She was the best for Steel. =S That's really all there was.[/quote]
in my book,she not the best steel leader.she actually the most laughable.

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='4826' date='Sep 21 2010, 08:26 PM']So now that we've looked at both me and Amor side-by-side, we can all agree that I am more beautiful, intelligent, and just generally all around better! Good~[/quote]
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4912/1239337207343.png[/img]
[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Too bad Amor has more spotlight than you.[/color]

Out of a total of 5 battles, 2 were won! Congrats to Ice for beating Hardy, and... Knight... Master... yeah... No.
Hardy beat Ikaru and Freeze, and Kiki beat Doc and I beat the world, yay!

Wait, that's it for last night? Oh.
Um...
Oh right, Hardy, having done exceptionally lately had planned to take on his ever-failing sister in an all-out end-all judgment match!
Aaaand then when Ice beat him, he decided to go into training instead. However! He prepares for an epic clash this weekend! Exciting!

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone! It's been... weird around here, apparently. I blame Amor, what?

So anyway... Yeah! Highlights, in all their dramatic glory~
Out of 11 battles over the last two league days, a lot of people won!
What's that, Amethyst? Two? Oh... that's... what happened to all the good players on the server? Amethyst, what did you do?!
Yeah, so Blez beat angryCal, and Hollow beat Heather. Fun times, and congratulations!

What else? Oh, Amethyst [i]finally[/i] got around to doing leader rank-shifts! Everything changed, and the system too. Rank shifts will be done monthly based on a score calculated from the leaders positions and win-lose ratios! Your new match ups, which have changed considerably, especially for the unfortunate young Shelly who took a massive hit, are available in the Leader Line-Up and Schedule threads!

But! I haven't gossiped in a while, so I think we need some more of that, right? Right!

Sooo while Hardy's still training for his long-awaited Titania, but apparently she wasn't always super-bitchy! Iiii'm not sure if I believe that though...

In other news, Julia revealed that she has a boyfriend now, but in the process managed to reject both Kajj and Mashew at once! Wait, we remember that Blake's been keeping a mystery girl hidden... Could it be him? ...What a ridiculous combination

Furthermore, little Heather has apparently new friend who is told to get her feelings hurt easily... So it's probably Kitty. Weird?

Finally, in the outrage of the century, I, your crowning queen... was demoted from my mod position...?! Heresy! Blasphemy! Treason! Who is responsible for this?! I'll have your head! I'll have all of your heads!

You'll never take me alive!
Gossip Gardevoir