League Highlights Day 64

Amethyst

[quote]In other news, Julia revealed that she has a boyfriend now, but in the process managed to reject both Kajj and Mashew at once! Wait, we remember that Blake's been keeping a mystery girl hidden... Could it be him? ...What a ridiculous combination[/quote]

Ehhh lol~ Ame helped me through it Im good now! and thats what I thought GG! IT MIGHT BE XD
[quote]Furthermore, little Heather has apparently new friend who is told to get her feelings hurt easily... So it's probably Kitty. Weird?[/quote]
I say its Shelly.... not Kitty @_@
[quote]Finally, in the outrage of the century, I, your crowning queen... was demoted from my mod position...?! Heresy! Blasphemy! Treason! Who is responsible for this?! I'll have your head! I'll have all of your heads![/quote]
Ame said that there would be cuts its only on the Server so calm down GG <3

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='5217' date='Oct 4 2010, 08:40 PM']It's been... weird around here, apparently. I blame Amor, what?[/quote]
Remeber, my dear, that history can repeat itself~

"Good players"? Yeah, we're kinda waiting for someone else to beat Tits-ania so we can move on to Amaria. If we get another douche-y leader, I'm going to kill someone. And...Julia + Blake? What the fuck? Talk about...POLAR...opposites!

[img]http://soposteverything.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pft.png[/img]

[quote]little Heather has apparently new friend who is told to get her feelings hurt easily... So it's probably Kitty. Weird?[/quote]

...Harsh much?

[quote]Ame said that there would be cuts its only on the Server so calm down GG <3[/quote]

*cough*easyforyoutosay*cough*

In last night's matches, half of the people won!
Congrats to Jeevs, Ardin, and...Ame? What is this?!
Yes, apparently he lost a bet to Mashew and has to challenge his own league. He gets 3 badges, tops. Congrats to Titania for beating Will and Knight, and to El for beating Ice. Wait back up! Does this mean that Titania's failure was just a mirage? (No~)

In other news, Corey is really, really suckish. With a Win-Lose ratio of about 40%, no wonder Ame was able to beat him. Honestly, who has had trouble with Corey? Ever?

Lastly, the interrogation of Titania was done by Mash and Geo, and some others. Apparently she has an emotional side. Who knew?! But then she said she was going to go cry herself to sleep (and apparently go punch a Kitten; Miss Kitty?) and the investigation was more or less a failure in the end. Good work, guys!

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

[quote]Congrats to Jeevs, Ardin, and...Ame? What is this?!
Yes, apparently he lost a bet to Mashew and has to challenge his own league. He gets 3 badges, tops[/quote]

YES I WON >3 and ehh GG he can get up to Julia lol~ and he better get to Titania >3

[quote]Lastly, the interrogation of Titania was done by Mash and Geo, and some others. Apparently she has an emotional side. Who knew?! But then she said she was going to go cry herself to sleep (and apparently go punch a Kitten; Miss Kitty?) and the investigation was more or less a failure in the end. Good work, guys![/quote]
No not Kitty and it was a success suprisingly..... now lets see how today goes...

Out of 8 battles last night, 3 people won!
Congrats to Jeevs, Ikaru, and Amethyst, who all beat Hardy! Hardy's night wasn't all bad, though, as he beat Ardin, Tyranno, and Kajj in three consecutive battles, and later Horizon who resigned to reregistering. Hooray for slightly less... sucking!

Shelly also came around last night and defeated Hollow, while the trusty Investigation Squad took the liberty of confirming that she and Heather had been hanging out with. She stayed longer, however, and it was soon revealed that Shelly was neglected by her older brother Bugsy at home, and often felt like a bother to everyone, including him, Heather, and even the challengers! But suddenly, in the midst of her emotional outburst... The automod system kicked her! Hehe, whoopsie~
That's all for today!

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

...Jesus Christ, the Investigation Squad brought Shelly to an outburst? Let me get this straight with you all:

Shelly is a PERSON. People do not like to be bombarded with questions about their PERSONAL LIVES. In fact, that would be what is known as being a douchebag. Lay off of the poor girl, she's so young and she already feels neglected...that's just wrong.

Hell, look at Titania. Mash was trying to FORCE HER to become his friend...and she got pissed off. She's a person too, you know!

---------------------------------------------------

Excellent job with the highlights as usual GG. Interesting and gossipy, what you do best. ;)

[quote]...Jesus Christ, the Investigation Squad brought Shelly to an outburst? Let me get this straight with you all:

Shelly is a PERSON. People do not like to be bombarded with questions about their PERSONAL LIVES. In fact, that would be what is known as being a douchebag. Lay off of the poor girl, she's so young and she already feels neglected...that's just wrong.

Hell, look at Titania. Mash was trying to FORCE HER to become his friend...and she got pissed off. She's a person too, you know![/quote]

N8 just shhh.... I wont even go into details..... you weren't there so ehhh >>

I've seen enough of what's happening with the Squad now to know what more than likely happened then.

Hell, I was there for Titania, and if it was anything like that, I'm sure Shelly would be overwhelmed too.

Out of 8 battles last night, 3 people won!
Congrats to Ardin, Ame, and Ice, for beating angryCal twice and Luna! Congrats also to sadCorey for beating Savage and Blez, angryCal for beating Jeevs and Horizon, and Heather for beating Doro!
This last match was special, because it was staked on a restraining order for Doro. Sooo Doro must now stay 1000 pixels away from Heather at all times (It's because of your weirdness, Doro~)

Late last night, when Luna came on, however, she displayed an odd affinity for calling Master... "Master." How strange to you all that must have seemed! But perhaps it's just a habit she got from me? Or maybe she's begun to see him less as a father, and more as... In any case!

Our final news- the long rumored tea party hosted by Luna, Radomus and yours truly is officially underway! Invitations are being sent to the leaders... Wait, back up... [i]I[/i] have to send them? I have better things to do, like spreading rumours! How dare you waste my time on such trifling- oh? Oh, anything for you, Master~

Featured Battle: [url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/627.html"]Ice vs. Luna-Facing the Darkness[/url]

XOXO
SecretlyIndignant Gossip Gardevoir

In yesterday's matches, 3 out of the 7 people won... what a bland number. Seriously, I can't make fun of everyone for sucking, because 3 won, but I can't make fun of the leaders for sucking, because they won too.... bleh~

Congratulations to the newcomer Savage for winning his first battle, as well as Jeevs and Horizon for winning. Wait, Corey lost? Shocker! Oh, and a major shout-out to Julia for finally beating Amethyst, exposing his failure. At life. (Told you so~)
Titanibitch had another outburst of annoyingness! What a surprise! After beating Doc, part of her 'cold metal facade,' as she put it, was stripped away, but put back after a mean comment by Florinia, who, speaking of, we still know NOTHING about. Seriously, Investigation Squad? Do your job...unfailingly. (Talking to you, Mashew.)
And the Julia-Mashew love triangle is getting more complex. Julia came in and tried to manipulate Mash into being her boyfriend to make her ex jealous, but Mashew wouldn't fall for it, surely... Oh, wait, yes he did~
Uxie came back to us last night, and it's her birthday! Happy birthday!

Lastly, I was denied my manager position for the Teams of Reborn. For N8. Yeah. Bullet took a chance on me, though, and I will show the world why I'm the best!

Kiki, you're going down!

Featured battle: [url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/639.html"]Julia vs. Amethyst-Ame's such an attention whore, with all these close battles.[/url]

XOXO
Motivated Gossip Gardevoir

Hey gg I'm working on it ok she wouldve talked to me longer last night if I didn't say julias name!! And also I did not I knew it and I'm helping cuz I'm nice nothing more >> lol~ and.... Ummm Kiki will win no offense I <3 you

In last night's battles, 2 people won! Congrats to Ikaru for beating Julia, and... Nico... for... I think you get it...
Julia came back and defeated Jeevs, Horizon, and Ame (haha~). Hardy beat Savage, and Shelly beat Ice.

So, we have another cheerleader-leader... joy. Amaria was apparently the old head cheerleader, and Julia only got the job after she quit.
Speaking of Julia, she and Mashew executed their super not really secret jealousy plot. Thing. The plan went off without a hitch- in the sense that it made her ex extremely mad- jealous? Maybe...- but in the end, Mashew ended up kicking the guy for chatspeak and rudeness (though not before Julia totally pounded him into the ground in a battle- I mean, did you even set any EVs~?) as he was making fun of Julia for even playing Pokemon in the first place. Ridiculous- we get no respect...

...And then Julia left, via killing herself... what?
...Aaand then to add injury to insult, she texted Ame and told him she was quitting the league... what?

...wait...

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

• Administrators
[quote]...And then Julia left, via killing herself... what?[/quote]

She was sat on by a Snorlax before my battle, I'm fairly certain she didn't quite kill herself... xD
..or if she did, she must not be dead.

[quote]as he was making fun of Julia for even playing Pokemon in the first place.[/quote]

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that someone downloads a Pokemon simulator and then tells people "OMFG YOU SUCK FOR PLAYIN POGEEMANZ OMFG" ...just a little bit contradictive. Of course, I hope Julia feels better soon. :(