League Highlights Day 64

Amethyst

Hey GG, if you ever read +Infinitas, you're in the latest page (Pg. 12) talking to Bullet.

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']Glad to have you back.[/color]

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in page 12 of Infinitas! Hooray, and aren't I waaaaaaay more adorable than Amor?

Yes. Yes, I am.

Oh, highlights? Eh, sure.
I actually beat Mashew yesterday, to absolutely no one's surprise...
...[color="#101F1F"]...and as always, I am absolutely no one...[/color]
Will lost to Terra, and Blez lost to Hardy. Leaders are doing well! But none so well as my ma- well, anyway.

Big news! Mashew and Doctor Octagonapus are mods now... Wait, what? Really, Amethyst? Mashew I can sort of understand, but Doc? He's the reason we need crowd control! I vote Amethyst is picking the suck-ups. Mutiny~

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

• Administrators
...Sure, go with 52. Keeping track was never my job. Well, hasn't been for a while.

And no, no mutiny. I have my reasons as to why they were chosen. And it's not just for "sucking up," don't worry.

Out of 5 matches played today, only... 1... was won! Seriously everybody, stop failing! I blame... Amethyst! What have you done with our good players?! They're probably tied up naked in a broom closet somewhere!

Doc was the only one who won, defeating Shelly by hax... again. Seems to be a trend. No skill at all, I tell you~
Will lost against Terra, Corey beat the two newbies- Red and Tyranno, while depressing them along the way...
Omigod, Ice came back over the dramatic and superfluously deceptive disguise of Challenger X! In an astonishing comeback to the site, he then... lost... to El. Stunning.

In other news, Geo and Doc got into a fight. CATFIGHT~! Except no Miss Kitty to be found. How strange... Perhaps off with Ame? Oh, wait, we knew that.

Featured Battles:
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/570.html"]El vs. Ice- Can Anyone Say Failed Comeback?[/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/571.html"]Corey vs. Tyranno- Depressing the Newbie[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

The logs are STILL broken. This isn't surprising me. :P

And there was a comeback fight that WASN'T Will vs. Terra? I thought Will had her after taking out Gliscor, but Rawrchomp made the most epic comeback.

Oh, and the "good players" aren't tied up, we're just waiting for someone else to beat YOU so we can finally battle again. *COUGHMASHMOVEFASTERCOUGH*

[quote name='Gardevoir' post='4531' date='Sep 15 2010, 11:58 PM']Will lost against Terra[/quote]
I SHALL DEFEAT HER! [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']EVENTUALLY![/color]

Another day, another victory for my wonderful master~!

As expected, the unstoppable force that is Radomus absolutely killed the puny Doc. Ha!
Out of 6 battles, a grand total of one trainer won. Congrats to Tyranno, who defeated Florinia to earn his first badge! Everyone else... Well... Amethyst, let the good players come out of the closet, please? And not in... that... way.

In other news, the duo of Mashew and Amethyst [i]finally[/i] got the logs figured out... After, what, 1000 years?

Meanwhile, the newest mod Doc, who- oh, did I mention also happened to be crushed by my wonderful master- still can't figure out his modship. Amethyst... Why on earth did you pick him? Anyone else would have been better... ...Except Amor... But almost anyone!
Let's see... Did I miss anything? No? Good!

Featured Battles:

[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/572.html"]Tyra vs. Florinia- Plot Twist! And Again! And Again![/url]
[url="http://pokemonreborn.com/logs/574.html"]Blez vs. Cal- Sooo Muuuch Haaaaaax~[/url]

XOXO
Gossip Gardevoir

P.S. Oh, and I [i]guess[/i] Master may have lost to Mashew... forgot to include that. But just barely! And he still crushed Doc! So there!!

Oh gg lol your so funny I reallymissed you yes I did beat him but he beat doc bad... And doc is a good mod he just needs to pay attention lol. Also I had my job done he jist needed to post them up and he didn't upload them lol~ well GG till we talk next time

XOXO~
Mashew18

The highlights are officially good again now that GG's back. :blink:

[color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000']I missed the real GG soooo much. It's awesome that you're back.[/color]

Ok seriously... >> what is your guys problem with Doc being a mod?? you were all good friends with him and now you dont like him. you say he isnt doing his job and when he tries you call him a mini Knight. so its just dumb.... is it Jealousy? Can you please just let it go and be all happy and friends nothing has changed except enforcing the rules now... and GG I think you should lay off of him please~ he is starting to have a break down >.>