Get Better Acquainted

Tempest

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not really. I can't say I've even managed to see the whole of a single episode. Or maybe I did. He was showing this girl the end of earth, and that skin thing that was 'the last human being.' Nvm that humanity had left and spread outwards and changed since long before then. Definitely something to reflect on there...

The next person, unlike me, probably really likes Dragons.

That's right, I didn't. My car has been dead for nearly two weeks now because the cold sapped my battery and I need a new one. I figure I should buy everything online today/tomorrow and have 'em shipped down to my parents, who would be able to get 'em to everybody. Cuz shipping to and from Alaska really sucks the money out of your wallet.

You forgot to say something.

Also, if your in Alaska, which to me sort of sounds what your implying, how would you not expect to get snow?

The next person enjoys snow.

Mael: I expect it. But I don't want it.

Edited by Maelstrom

Random names of randomness are given to my pokemon, usually whatever i feel/any relations i can give to it. I named a shiny steelix Edward.(gold>>alchemy>>fullmetal alchemist>>edward elric)

The next person likes grass types.

Edited by grasssnake485